free Lara Croft early demo for PS3/PC at GameSpot

[quote name='D0RC']If anyone can confirm if this is just a demo, it would be appreciated, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they fixed the earlier full-game bonus mistake, so it's just a demo.

For those who don't want to sign up at that site,

not sure which one is NA or EU but PS3 demo codes:

3449-P5B6-HPGN
FBC7-2DB3-GCG8

I got this by mistake when they were giving out the entire game. Don't know if this is just demo only or not...but here it is if you want to give it a try. This is for the PC version:

AME2E-G52T5-9588C-6HWHL-I4V3D

anyone have any extra codes for the full free game error they had couple days ago? send one my way if you got it! i have things to trade ;)

[quote name='slyn69']anyone have any extra codes for the full free game error they had couple days ago? send one my way if you got it! i have things to trade ;)[/QUOTE]

I read in the trading forum that those codes dont work anymore. if you didn't redeem the code before the fix those codes are just demos now. I could be wrong though, hopefully someone can confirm this?

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']I read in the trading forum that those codes dont work anymore. if you didn't redeem the code before the fix those codes are just demos now. I could be wrong though, hopefully someone can confirm this?[/QUOTE]
Can't really confirm but I read the same thing.

bread's done
Back