FREE LED Flashlight From Marlboro

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
69c1ac.png

Login or register, then click “promos & offers” on the right side of the page. You must be 21 years or older.

damn lol 6 more months untill i could get a free flashlight!!! haha i cant get this yet seeing as how they check your birthdate, but still thx tc for posting.
this will prob turn off a lot of people, but for those over 21 yay!!! lol.

[quote name='GenPirate']Their security is a joke as usual. Says they cannot confirm I am old enough (which I am).[/QUOTE]

Had the same problem. Couldn't verify that I was over 21 via address nor full social security #.

For reference, I'm 25.

Thanks anyway though, COLDblood.

[quote name='nateorz']Had the same problem. Couldn't verify that I was over 21 via address nor full social security #.

For reference, I'm 25.

Thanks anyway though, COLDblood.[/QUOTE]

Same here i'm over 21..

Thanks anyways for posting this

I thinks it's ridiculous they are willing to take cigarette money from a 18yr old, but they don't let us use any coupons or get anything from them until 21.

thanks OP.

the free swag from marlboro is usually well made.

and on my bday they suprised me with a wall bottle opener.

[ also oddly enough, wearing my free shirt from them from like a year ago ]

[quote name='nateorz']Had the same problem. Couldn't verify that I was over 21 via address nor full social security #.

For reference, I'm 25.

Thanks anyway though, COLDblood.[/QUOTE]

you seriously gave them your SS# for a LED flashlight? I know it's a large company but that's a bad idea. I can't believe they'd even ask for that.

Thanks OP! I have gotten a ton of stuff from them over the past year: a new digital camera, beef jerky, black bandana, metal ashtray, belt buckle, etc. Last summer my mom and sister went on an all expense paid trip to the Marlboro Ranch, haha. Needless to say, I recommend checking the site often and taking part in their Outwit the West program (not sure if it has a thread here at CAG, but it totally should).

[quote name='Morandor']...
you seriously gave them your SS# for a LED flashlight? I know it's a large company but that's a bad idea. I can't believe they'd even ask for that.[/QUOTE]

They use it to try and look shit up automatically. As far as I know, it wasn't stored for their personal use. If they do, whatever. Someone somewhere in the world has everyone's full personal info anyway. Regardless, I wasn't able to complete account creation due to the age verification security failure their poorly designed site tried to complete so I'm really not too worried about it. It is kind of odd that they'd ask for the full 9-digits, though.

They never asked me for SSN# when I signed up, but then again I was already on their mailing list.
If you are a smoker I would suggest getting on the mailing list also as they are always snail mailing me books of coupons that are BOGO free offers (got 6 free packs this month alone).

bread's done
Back