Free Lego Harry Potter (Any Plat.) when you buy Harry Potter BluRay Box Set. ($94.49)

Rouzhokuu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Amazon.com

Harry Potter fanatics--for a limited time, buy the Harry Potter Years 1-6 Giftset on Blu-ray and get a copy of LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 free on any platform. Limit one per customer. Both items must be added to cart; discount will be applied at check-out.

I was torn on where to put this. I figured video games, since the deal is for the video game. If it should be in movies, it can be moved. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a pretty good game - too bad I already bought it.

Also, OP, a price (in the thread title) on that box set would be nice.

[quote name='io']It's a pretty good game - too bad I already bought it.

Also, OP, a price (in the thread title) on that box set would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Phew. It's a tight fit, but I got it in there. Thanks for reminding me!

I want the game, and I'll want all the movies on BR eventually, but I can't justify buying a bare bones set of a series that isn't even finished yet. Thanks anyway OP.

Thankfully, I just bought the game as part of last week's TRU Buy-1-Get-50%-Off sale. I say "thankfully" because I'm sure I would've been tempted here, only to see the Malfoy-caliber edition (whereas this would be the 'Weasely' set) show up at some point in '12. But if you don't care about what's sure to be Gigs and Gigs of extras/extra footage, this is a great deal.

i wish it was like the star wars box set or the lord of the rings box set. I really hate the harry potter movies, i love the books, and i want this game

One side note about this deal:

All six of of the HP movies on BR in their single-movie packages are on sale at Best Buy right now for $13 each. Throw in sales tax, and you're likely close to the cost of this set, minus the free copy of Lego HP.

Something to keep in mind if you're looking for the movies and don't want the game bonus or want the movies for a lower cost.

Not a bad deal. I need the Harry Potter Blu-Rays, but I'm waiting for all those super expensive, Ultimate Editions to come out and get cheaper.

That's like buying a plane ticket for free peanuts :lol: Okay, I exaggerated a bit, but if you're flying anyway, free peanut is still a good deal (meaning that if you're a Potter fan and you're getting the BD set anyway, the free Potter game is a nice bonus).

For the rest of us, this deal is not even lukewarm. But thanks for the info OP.

I can't get this deal to work. It puts the Blu Rays and game in a seperate shipping order so when I put the order in, Harry Potter doesn't come out as $0.00. It shows in the "place your order" screen that Lego Harry Potter is not even there, but in my "wheres my stuff" screen it shows the blu rays at 103 after tax and harry potter at 30 (it's taking my promotional credits). Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Nvm... placed a 2nd order and this time it took $30 out of the BRs and $15-ish out of LHP. Weird...

Amazon has a deal where you can get LEGO Harry Potter for FREE (360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP, or PC) with the purchase of the Harry Potter Years 1-6 Bluray Boxset.

The Bluray set is $88.49 (FSSS) on Amazon. Not a bad deal for 6 Blurays and a game.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1270989322&pf_rd_i=B002Q8GKLM

FAIL: Just noticed that this is a repost. However, the original thread has the wrong price in the title. Sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back