Free LG chocolate cell phone with purchase of a large pizza from pizza hut!!

Tempting since my phone is just about dead (goes from full cells to 1/3 cells after a 10 minute call and doesn't hold a full charge without talking more than a day)

[quote name='Cow_tipper']You need to sign up for a two year plan with Verizon, though.[/quote]

But you get pizza!

[quote name='tbolt30']I can't get this phone for free since I already have a Verizon Wireless account right?[/quote]

They might just add another two years to your current contract. Or they'll cancel your current one, charge the termination fee, then sign you up for the new two year one!:D

[quote name='tbolt30']I can't get this phone for free since I already have a Verizon Wireless account right?[/quote] i uthink they'll just add 2 years to your account

anyone have this phone? I want to get in on this deal. I have wanted to get and mp3 player/phone over the last few months and have been thinking about the chocolate. This seems like a good deal to get in on for me. Do any CAG out there have this phone? Any impressions on it?

I have this phone. It isn't a bad phone I like it. The only bad part I see is the touch buttons on the face of the phone....but the sensitivity can be adjusted. Overall I think it is a good phone. (feel free to ask me anything I will do my best to answer)

I hate this phone. I would trade it in for something any day. If i could get a pizza for it i would take it. So, i'm telling you it aint worth it if you like having a good phone.

And just for reference, your two year contract must be $39.99 or more per month.

Doesn't really seem worth it to me, unless you really want that phone.

Umm, am I missing something. This deal is only 50$ off I guess on a phone that is a peice of crap. I recomend the next phone off from this one in the 8600. The chocalat is the 8500, and believe me that 100 is worth it.

I have a friend who had this phone, I was really unimpressed. She also said that she didn't like it nearly as much as she had hoped.

Sexy sells. I will admit that it looks nice.

But then, Motorola was able to sell tons of RAZR's, and everyone know how terrible those are.

Methinks this will sell a lot of these phones.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']I have a friend who had this phone, I was really unimpressed. She also said that she didn't like it nearly as much as she had hoped.[/quote]

Same here, I have the VX8600 and I got to play around with my friends Chocolate for a while and wasn't really impressed.

lg-vx8600-front.jpg

bread's done
Back