Free Lode Runner, Snoopy Flying Ace, or The Maw for JP Xbox Accounts [CODES ARRIVING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rossemaszczak']gotcha...I'm an awesome reader, sorry[/QUOTE]

no worries. I knew it was there so I said that instead of going back to copy/paste it. Apologies if it came off like I was trying to be mean about it.

[quote name='D0ugie']Yeah, :lol:thanks for pointing this out I would have missed it:applause: I'll have whatever he's smoking .:whee:[/QUOTE]

It will cost you the code you get. (Plus it was really hard to try and type that on an iPod)

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']It will cost you the code you get. (Plus it was really hard to try and type that on an iPod)[/QUOTE]
That's even funnier, my g/f uses her iPod to text and she's always complaining "that's not what I typed". Sorry if I came off as a dick, I was just hoping I guess that you'd pass it my way.:D

Wow. Not even trying to hide it. You are just gonna douche out in the open for everyone to see.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I have to ask, did anyone enter the email on the lastpage for me? Sorry to bother but I would like to know. P.S. I call all the extras you guys don't want.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Man dont bring up something from over 3 WEEKS ago. Who cares anymore. And here i thought the codes were mailed out.[/QUOTE]

No, they haven't yet. At least I haven't received min yet.

From his post i thought he had gotten his code. From the description, codes should be emailed this week hopefully. Ill Put this out there again, if i get a lode runner code i would love to trade it for The Maw..

See now...when I see this thread bumped, I think to myself "oh shit, maybe people have started getting their codes, and telling everyone else to check their JPN account emails."

Guess how I'm feeling now?

[quote name='LondonGaijin']See now...when I see this thread bumped, I think to myself "oh shit, maybe people have started getting their codes, and telling everyone else to check their JPN account emails."

Guess how I'm feeling now?[/QUOTE]

im exactly the same, i check my hotmail every day and still nothing, then bam, threads back up there and ................... nothing grrr

[quote name='Salty Nachooo']shit yo i got my code- lode runner and the maw ahaha[/QUOTE]

Nice fail troll. :roll:

why was my post deleted? and how will it get me banned?? i have 2 jap accounts i signed up with both- i recieved my codes lastnight- that is something that gets my post deleted and threatened to get banned?

Just got my code right now. As to salty, yesterday you were the only one saying you got your code, that looked mad fishy and fake because #1 you had no proof and #2 no one else made the same claim. Im willing to trade a lode runner code for the maw.

Edit- i Actually got the maw so im happy. I thank the op. Thats twice you posted awesome threads.

I got a code, i was hoping for Snoopy Flying Ace, but already own The Maw and Lode Runner so i don't know what game is.

So i trade my code for the Snoopy game.

And sorry for my English.

I was hoping for Lode Runner and didn't get it. Not sure which one this is since I already own the other two and haven't inputted it on my 360 yet...

If anyone has a code for Lode Runner, I'll be more than happy to trade for it.

[quote name='Blade']I was hoping for Lode Runner and didn't get it. Not sure which one this is since I already own the other two and haven't inputted it on my 360 yet...

If anyone has a code for Lode Runner, I'll be more than happy to trade for it.[/QUOTE]

Same here lol

Wanna try my code?

Maybe is Lode Runner.

I have a Lode Runner code to trade for someone's Snoopy Flying Ace code.

edit: code gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, got all mine too. Seem to have a spare Snoopy though...................GONE, sorry

Got a Snoopy code from one of my accounts but the other two haven't received an code yet. :/

Ah well, I already have the Maw, so I was just pleased I didn't get that!

Great news, if anyone has a spare snoopy code i could have i'd greatly appreciate it, i could send a 48 hour your way! :) or a BF3 Online pass if i can find my case!

[quote name='BillyDavid']I got Snoopy. I kinda wished now I would have made more Japan Gamertags so I would have at least had a Chance to get all 3 games[/QUOTE]

i have not checked my email yet but i wish also i would have made a few more japan accounts lol.
funny that you only think of these sorts of thngs after it is over lol.

[quote name='Khalid']When it's said you already own the content, how do you know what it is?[/QUOTE]

Check your download history for which of the 3 you have :p

I have two of them already and my code said already have it. I would like Lode Runner but I don't what my code is if I want to trade it for.

If you wan't i'll check if on my xbox, or you could try on another account of yours if you have one, i already have the maw so if it says that then yeah

Ok just went on my xbox and it's a Snoopy code. So if anyone is interessed in a Snoopy code for Lode Runner tell me.

Edit: Going to go sleep, but if anyone want to trade just send me a pm.

dont they tell you in the email what the code is?

anyway if you type the code on your xbox and press ok it comes up with a screen telling you what it is before actually using the code.
dont do this on computer as it will automatically use it.

I got a Maw Code. I am looking to trade for a Lode runner code as thats the only of the 3 i don't have. got the other 2 (snoopy and maw) as art of some promo from the dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back