FREE Lunch with LevelUp App!!! NYC, Boston, Philly, San Fran $5 Referral bonuses

jiggyteddy

CAGiversary!
I've actually cashed in on my 2nd free lunch today through this app. Sorry I should have posted this earlier for others to get in on this. Every time they run a deal, it is for $10 credit and it is typically available just for one day.

I think LevelUp is only active in NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, and San Francisco for now. They're obviously trying to expand.

So you basically go to the market and download the LevelUp app. From there you will need to verify your account. Yes it does require a CC to tag with the account in case you spend more $ than the credit given to the designated food joint. Then when you are a member they will give you a unique QR code to use as payment whenever you visit the food establishments that are participating. Really simple actually, and the vendors aren't douches about it so far. I've even used this to simply "buy" a coffee at participating joints.

The first offer I redeemed was through Chick Pea. Today's offer is goodburger (home of the goodburger lol).

So far so good. Have not received any spam offers, and phone security is fine. I actually check this app every day now to see where to score free lunch.

As a sneak peek, one of their employees told me that FREE lunch on Thursday will be at Atomic Wings in Manhattan. Any CAGs wanna meet up possibly? Oh and Oxley Carvery on Mott has been running their free $10 credit for at least a week now.

This is the email referral:
Let's do lunch or coffee or something!
Why am I being so social all of a sudden? Well, I started using this real cool app called LevelUp that lets me pay with my phone and save at awesome places in town.

And they're running a campaign to make lunchtime more social. (Not Twitter social, like real-in-person face-to-face talking type social.)
Here's how it works. We go grab lunch wherever and pay with LevelUp.

You'll get $5 off and so will I! (Actually, we'll save a bit more because the merchants on LevelUp are always offering discounts to LevelUp users.)

You can check out LevelUp at www.TheLevelUp.com. Be sure to sign up with code: 47198 to get $5 to spend anywhere you want on LevelUp.
So, let's go grab lunch or coffee sometime soon!

Just an update on the events today.

Atomic Wings is offering their $10 credit today. This is only for the location on 1st Ave. I got my buffalo chicken sandwich meal with no money out of pocket.

FREE LUNCH!

bread's done
Back