FREE - Madden NFL 10 AFL Legacy Pack DLC! PS3 Users Only*

l206312

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Copied from slickdeals

FREE - Madden NFL 10 AFL Legacy Pack DLC! PS3 Users Only* You can get the Madden NFL 10 AFL Legacy Pack DLC for FREE!

http://www.reebok.com/US/afl

Madden NFL 10 AFL Legacy Pack Now Available!
09/24/09 8:00 AM

Experience all-new 1960's-style presentation elements - referees don the orange striped AFL uniforms, official AFL markings and logos decorate the field, and more. The AFL Legacy Pack for Madden NFL 10 also features a retro football card-like user interface and classic film grain broadcast camera.

The eight original AFL teams are represented by name and wear their historic uniforms, including the Buffalo Bills, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs (as the Dallas Texans), New England Patriots (as the Boston Patriots), New York Jets (as the Titans of New York), Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers and Tennessee Titans (as the Houston Oilers).

The 15 AFL Legacy Game matchups during the 2009 NFL regular season include the Legacy Pack presentation in the offline Franchise mode, as well as during the Play Now, and Superstar modes. Historic AFL uniforms can be selected in any offline or online game mode.

Relive some of the greatest moments in AFL history with all-new Madden Moments, which include additional Xbox 360 achievements and PS3 trophies.

The AFL Legacy Pack game add-on for Madden NFL 10 is available now for 560 Microsoft Points and $6.99 on the PSN Store.

Thanks OP, I just heard about this the other day, but I didn't want to spend $7 on content that should have been in the game to begin with. Also, the download was only 100 KB, is it actually on the disc and the download just unlocks it? Either way, thanks again, I love the old Patriots and Raiders uniforms.

Thanks for this! I have family that love this game and I'm sure they'll enjoy the free dlc. :D

Appreciate the heads up OP. Couldn't see spending $7 on this. Should have been free but it is definitely cool to have the old AFL uniforms. The referee uniforms are ugly as hell.

bread's done
Back