Free Mario Kart Wii Figure Samples From Kinex

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Great, now we have to compete against a mob of stay-at-home moms :lol:[/QUOTE]

haha...

...I told the wife ill be a stay at home dad lol

I AM a stay at home Dad! (best job ever... love it!). I'm hopeing I can get one, but I'm still getting shut out. Might have to recruit some friends...

CRAP. Once again, tried typing in my address & such then submitting, got the damn error about 3 times, then finally the message that they're done for the day.

This went even faster than yesterday, they were gone within the minute! However I managed to snag one :D

I don't see this getting any easier as the days come in fact I think it'll get even worst than it already is, the way I see it the people who managed to submit will always come back again the next day to claim one again. Good luck.

[quote name='Voodoo_Lou']Wow. That site is a piece of crap. 3 times the chance to enter my birth date popped up and every time it timed out when trying to submit it. And of course then the allotment was gone. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
same happened to me...

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']I AM a stay at home Dad![/QUOTE]
Same here. I had better luck than you did, though. I got through just fine on my first try the other day. It took forever for the pages to load, but I imagine there must've been thousands of people flooding to the site at once. I'm hoping I can snag a few more, but I doubt it's worth the stress.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Same here. I had better luck than you did, though. I got through just fine on my first try the other day. It took forever for the pages to load, but I imagine there must've been thousands of people flooding to the site at once. I'm hoping I can snag a few more, but I doubt it's worth the stress.[/QUOTE]

I just want 2... one for each of my girls. I just don't want any fighting over them :) I'll keep trying.. A lot days still left. My luck is bound to change! :)

So I managed to into this one, but of course I put the email, and have yet to actually get an email from Knex, great...

Anyone of you guys get the email yet?

Edit: Nevermind, just got the email.

UGH, forgot to try this today. & of course, it's the day people are actually able to get through. Guess I'll have to try tomorrow.....

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']I just want 2... one for each of my girls. I just don't want any fighting over them :) I'll keep trying.. A lot days still left. My luck is bound to change! :)[/QUOTE]
Good luck! If it doesn't work out, I imagine these things probably won't cost too much when they hit stores. Of course, I could be wrong. Thankfully, my boy's too young for toys like this, so I get to keep 'em for myself. Ha ha.

Got in today. Just kind of looked at the clock saw it was 1PST and went to my bookmark. Tried refreshing to send one to my lady too and after I got the birthday it said sorry. Good luck all, keep trying!

I finally got in today. Submitted my birthdate and got an error so I went back and resubmitted it then quickly flew through the fields.

Thank you for entering the K'NEX Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Featuring Mario! Your entry has been accepted! Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery of your FREE K'NEX Mario Kart Wii figure.

That was ridiculous. Five minutes of refreshing and the page wouldn't even load lol. Oh well, better luck tomorrow.

I had 4 windows trying to open the page. 5 minutes of the page not loading. I love how the second the 300 are gone the website is rocket fast though.

[quote name='LegendaryMarvel']everyday I f'ing remember this at about 5-10 after.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't have mattered today anyway. The site wouldn't even load until they were all gone.

I think I got through yesterday but I'm not entirely positive. I'd left the page up from the day before in my tabs, when it started saying they were out for the day. Yesterday I hit refresh on the page when it went live and it was trying to resubmit the form info from the day before when it kept timing out. It seemed to go through as I got a thank you screen saying I'd get one in the mail. If I get one, awesome, if not, oh well.

[quote name='dyeknom']What a terrible set up, site went down/stopped refreshing at 2:59:10 and popped back up OOS at 3:02:38[/QUOTE]

Yep, same here for me. Awful.

So I get on, type in all of my info, click submit, then get an error. Tried submitting a few more times to get told that all were given away for today. Come on!

damn I forgot about this again. I know about it early in the day, by 4pm I forgot about it and remember after 5pm usually. At least I didn't miss out on much today if the servers were that slammed with requests.

So is there supposed to be a confirmation email saying you got it? or a page that says congratulations? I entered, put in my address and then when I pressed enter, it took me back to the home page saying they were all gone.

I'm guessing I just missed it. Sucks I have to do this on my phone.

There'll be a page saying that you got through and you'll be getting it in a few weeks in the mail. Pretty sure there's no e-mail.

Also, it seems during weekends, the page doesn't give the error as much. Guess there's not as much people on.

Don't fight for these things. These are some of the worse Lego knock-offs I've seen. Nintendo probably couldn't get all the profits from a partnership with Lego. So they went with a partner that probably gave them more profits, but created an inferior product.
Just awful.

[quote name='dragonjud']Don't fight for these things. These are some of the worse Lego knock-offs I've seen. Nintendo probably couldn't get all the profits from a partnership with Lego. So they went with a partner that probably gave them more profits, but created an inferior product.
Just awful.[/QUOTE]

The last K'NEX thing I got for free was of pretty good quality, I wouldn't call it inferior.

i finally got through on here lol

Thank you for entering the K'NEX Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Featuring Mario! Your entry has been accepted! Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery of your FREE K'NEX Mario Kart Wii figure.

yay? i think...

Finally got mine too! No problems for me either.

Almost missed it too, I was waiting for 1pm then when it came i was looking at something else when I realized the time. Phew.

bread's done
Back