Free Mario Kart Wii Figure Samples From Kinex

Nice, after all this time it actually worked for me today.
8b1b83.png

Got my Luigi in the mail today. forgot about it til now and that you could enter once a day. gonna have to try again because the kids are already fighting over this one!

Question for those who got their stuff in the mail. How long ago did you sign up? I signed up on the 19th, which was over 2 weeks ago. Hopefully, I'll get mine either Friday/Saturday or early next week.

Got my Luigi figure today as well. But this was from when the contest was first starting up (found out about it elsewhere). I've tried multiple times since then but am always stopped by the limit. Oh well. It's actually smaller than I expected for some reason. Heh.

Got my Luigi in the mail today. I must say, it's actually kind of cute & makes me want to get the rest of the characters. Looks pretty good.

So I got thru the first time on 6/14/11 and i got it in the mail on 7/6/11 which is about 20 days. The last day of the contest is 7/15/11 and you need to claim your prize by 4PM EST on 8/1/11. Hopefully they rush those orders out on the 15th assuming that there is a Golden Ticket inside one of them...I'd be pissed if I opened mine on 8/2/11 and there was a Golden Ticket inside!!

I got my Luigi in the mail today as well, I was a bit bummed as I wanted one of these:

image_70.jpg

But oh well, the Luigi one looks very cool.

So that must be the special Ron Jeremy w/ kung-fu grip edition... :lol:

Got in a couple of days ago, took a bit as the page usually crashed on me around sign up time. But I was persistent!

Once again, the site was being problematic. After multiple error screens, I finally got to the area where I could insert my info and by the time I hit Enter, the limit was reached...

[quote name='KnuxSonic8']Once again, the site was being problematic. After multiple error screens, I finally got to the area where I could insert my info and by the time I hit Enter, the limit was reached...[/QUOTE]
The only way I found to enter your info fast enough on that site is to use Chrome and auto-fill.

same, the site wouldnt even load. and then suddenly loaded saying "limit reached". first time ive ever tried doing it and probably the last

[quote name='COLDblood']Nice! Was able to get in a 2nd entry before the contest ends tomorrow[/QUOTE]

I haven't been able to get it to load since a minute before it was supposed to open. And now that it loads, of course they've reached their limit.

[quote name='mmercer13']I thought it went through the 15th?[/QUOTE]

You are correct... the rules on their site even say so.

Oh well the website sucked anyway.

I got my first one in the mail today, it was Luigi! I should have another one or two on the way. They're actually a little bigger than I was expecting. Definitely bigger than the Lego figures.
LFdluigi1o0t.jpg

l2Wluigi2DZS.jpg

bread's done
Back