Free Mars Candy Bar (enter on Fridays!)

mrcheapo11

CAGiversary!
For Mars Candy's Real Chocolate Relief Act promotion, they are giving away 250,000 candy bars every Friday for a little while. Today however, it seems they are giving away 500,000 coupons for candy bars, coupons that will be mailed to you. when I entered, it said allow 6 weeks for delivery.

This IS a first come first serve thing, but they don't seem to really run out of them quickly yet, so no need to stay up to midnight for some chocolate :) The selections seem to be from M&Ms, Snickers, Twix, Dove, Three Musketeers, and MilkyWay.

http://www.realchocolate.com

Oh, and from the terms and conditions:
Limit: one (1) Coupon per email address per Friday and four (4) Coupons per household during the Offer Period.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't click on the register now button, on Firefox nor on Internet Explorer, what's up? o.o

lol talk about some CHEAP ASS gamers getting excited about a free candy bar that you can get for $.50. Well I'm as cheap as they come, sign me up!

I am on a diet now days, but one bar can't hurt right?

fuck, im gonna have to skip a meal, aren't I? Whatever snickers are worth it!

[quote name='mrcheapo11']This is alive today again if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bumping this, OP. I'd forgotten about this until I saw it again, and now I've got candy coming *again*. Nice!

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Bump, this is live again at 9:00 AM EST today.[/QUOTE]

This is the third week in a row I've been able to take advantage of this...can't wait to receive my coupons in the mail!

[quote name='mrcheapo11']This is once again working in case anyone wanted some more free chocolate.[/QUOTE]

This is the fourth (and I guess, last) week I've done this, thanks to you, OP. And I've already received and used one of the coupons! Free Twix! Yes!

Just so people know: these coupons (at least the one I received and used) expire on 7/31/09, so that's less than two months from *now*. Basically, don't delay in using these or they'll be dead!

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Thanks, mrcheapo11, I've gotten an entry every single week. (This is the last week right?)[/QUOTE]

For you, yes. If you've entered every week (like me), then that's 4 coupons for you, and you've reached your limit for the promotional period. The promotion, though, appears to go through September of this year.

[quote name='boagman']For you, yes. If you've entered every week (like me), then that's 4 coupons for you, and you've reached your limit for the promotional period. The promotion, though, appears to go through September of this year.[/QUOTE]

This is the truth. The final date for the promotion is September 25th, but there is the four-per-household limit. I am considering possibly doing this with relatives' addresses, as I don't see hoarding being a problem with this.

This should be live once again! Was busy last week, so sorry for not telling you guys! I already ordered my four coupons, and received one about a week ago, so hopefully another comes soon!

bread's done
Back