Free Mass Effect 2 Pre-order DLC

Thanks OP.

I am getting the CE edition but I downloaded everything anyway. Thanks! Now to see if I can get it on my 360.

all 8 were in my que and are being downloaded right now. makes me wonder if i still want the ce.. but i cant pass it up since i got it for 60$ anyway.

[quote name='firehawk12']Yeah, I'm getting the CE and I pre-ordered as well... but oh well, that's how it goes. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ya I scooped up the Target.com price error and got the CE shipped to my house for 60.XX so I couldnt pass it up.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Dude I just finished DLing everything to my Xbox. OP you are invited to my next wedding. :)[/QUOTE]

I think we all need to throw him a party with bitches and beer.

Incredibly awesome, thanks for the heads up! I always miss out on these things.

Curious what Normandy Crash Site is supposed to be though.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']got it in my queue..they shouldnt be able to somehow cancel that right so i should be ok if i dont dl now?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they can block off queued stuff you're not supposed to have. I got in on one of these for something or the other before while my Xbox was out, I connected a couple of days later to download my queued stuff and there was nothing... So get it asap :bouncy:

Yeah I downloaded it fast...just in case

The best thing is we didnt waste any money we just preordered and got free rave cards ina day ahhaa

Well, I downloaded it all, I guess if all goes well and I don't lose any of this I'll sell my pre-order code from Amazon and CE code. Not to mention I got a bunch of stuff I was not getting anyways...awesome! Glad I stayed up late...Haha

Thanks for the infos~

Wow. Waking up early paid off for once. Everything is downloaded, MS shouldn't be able to do a thing about it now :D I just need to get the money to buy the game now :p

[quote name='CrushEm']big thanks OP. just downloaded them just in case they delete my que somehow[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Me, paranoid? Nah. ;)

[quote name='SynGamer']Everything is downloaded, MS shouldn't be able to do a thing about it now [/QUOTE]

Technically, I think they can remove the license from your account if they want to.

And yes, it's now dead.

[quote name='titanium']Technically, I think they can remove the license from your account if they want to.

And yes, it's now dead.[/QUOTE]

That would mean I would just have to play offline since the content is on my HDD and I don't believe they can touch that.

[quote name='Ecko1911']wait, so did this dlc come from different pre-order bonuses, or do they come with the CE, or what?[/QUOTE]

It comes from multiple sources. The Dr. Pepper cap code thing, pre-orders, and CE mostly.

[quote name='Ecko1911']wait, so did this dlc come from different pre-order bonuses, or do they come with the CE, or what?[/QUOTE]

Only the first one comes with the CE, the rest are preorder bonuses from different retailers and some are Dr. Pepper codes.

Gah! Dammit I missed it...I went to bed like 10 freakin minutes before this post...I bought the CE anyway, but I want the Inferno armor :'(

[quote name='afterburn999']Only the first one comes with the CE, the rest are preorder bonuses from different retailers and some are Dr. Pepper codes.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how Canadian players are supposed to get the Dr.Pepper codes legitimately?

bread's done
Back