Free Mass Effect Avatar Shirts + Comp Entry

markdigi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Hey all,

New app is up on facebook https://masseffect3.xboxapp.com/phase2/share/uk

Includes an entry to win the Limited edition Paragon/Renegade console plus you get either a Paragon or Renegade Avatar T-Shirt and if you invite 5 friends you get another code for the generic Mass Effect 3 T-shirt.

So give it a go for free avatar goodies at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

My Mass Effect shirt (from inviting 5 friends) looks way different than the one displayed in the app:
appshirt.jpg

Shirt displayed in app

ActualShirt.jpg

Shirt my code downloaded

I kinda like the generic Mass Effect one in the app better, but whatever, it was free. Beggars can't be choosers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, that makes sense. It told me I couldn't redeem my code for sharing, because I already had the content, but I know I don't have that first one. I do have that second one though.

Just to clarify it seems that the avatar shirt after 5 invites isn't the one pictured and is in fact the limited one that was part of the other ME3 Mission Command facebook app promo

If you have two Facebook accounts and two gamertags you can get both the Paragon and Renegade shirts. Just make sure you pick the right gender for both.

I already got the gray shirt from the last thing.
Y9DVR-GJ7VH-6VDCY-3Q9HC-FYJCZ

[quote name='SIX min WHISTLE']
I already got the gray shirt from the last thing.
Y9DVR-GJ7VH-6VDCY-3Q9HC-FYJCZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Awesome thanks for the link. BTW, the regular shirt code is for a grey better with kinect shirt that does not look like the pictured generic shirt.

Got the paragon, I need three more friends for the grey shirt lol. Anyone wanna be my friend for a little bit?
Michael Pawelec is my name on facebook

Cool, picked up both paragon and renegade shirts and the bonus one. Thanks OP! I got a few garbage FB accounts I only use for promotions like this.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Cool, picked up both paragon and renegade shirts and the bonus one. Thanks OP! I got a few garbage FB accounts I only use for promotions like this.[/QUOTE]
Can you do me a favor and friend request those garbage accounts to my profile? Need three more friends for the grey shirt

[quote name='garrett007']Can you do me a favor and friend request those garbage accounts to my profile? Need three more friends for the grey shirt[/QUOTE]

Sent you a friend request.

[quote name='loganx1187']Thanks!

My Mass Effect shirt (from inviting 5 friends) looks way different than the one displayed in the app:
appshirt.jpg

Shirt displayed in app
[/QUOTE]

is the avatar item displayed in the App from the original Mass Effect game? means we need space bucks for it?

[quote name='basis']is the avatar item displayed in the App from the original Mass Effect game? means we need space bucks for it?[/QUOTE]
Yes, the shirt that's pictured is available on the Marketplace for 80 points. The shirt that the app actually gives you is a different design.

I've already got the Renegade and grey ME3 shirts, so I went Paragon. Most fitting, considering that's how I always go.

[quote name='locolukah']Sent you a friend request.[/QUOTE]
I never got a friend request, I think you friended the wrong Michael Pawelec. How do i get my name on the search?
Edit: search Michael Pawelec, Monessen

[quote name='garrett007']I never got a friend request, I think you friended the wrong Michael Pawelec. How do i get my name on the search?
Edit: search Michael Pawelec, Monessen[/QUOTE]

Hmm,

FYI, you can just send a request to 5 friends and you will get the bonus avatar code ;)

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Hey, not sure if this'll work, but here are the marketplace link to download the generic shirt:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...0000008-e1ae-12e1-c8a9-f7964541095d?cid=SLink

For the Paragon and Renegade shirts, it says they'd cost 80 msp, so I won't bother posting them, but there's no price coming up for this. Somebody test if it works or not. I can't tell, since I already own it.
[/QUOTE]
For me, it says "Sorry, this offer is not valid in your region."

If anyone have a spare paragon female tee code, I would love to have it. I can trade you with one female grey better with kinect mass effect 3 tee.

i really wish i would have go the paragon. i wasnt really paying attention and went with renegade. i only have 1 fb account. whatever. i did get an extra grey shirt though. think everyone got that

I always go paragon and would like to get the shirt for that, but at the same time the console for the renegade side looks amazing! Thanks for posting this OP!

[quote name='DurbanBrown']i really wish i would have go the paragon. i wasnt really paying attention and went with renegade. i only have 1 fb account. whatever. i did get an extra grey shirt though. think everyone got that[/QUOTE]
did you get 1 yet via pm

The refer 5 friends is the Everything is better with connect shirt which I own already, here's my code:

MYWK9-P4GV9-XRFW9-4FY62-6JF3Z

bread's done
Back