Free Maxim for 1 year

They want my job title for my mailing address, I am thinking of putting Master. I don't know if they would accept that though. Either way, thanks OP for the opportunity!

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely down with free Maxim, although I was down with it when I overpaid some door to door salesperson for a year subscription to EGM and when they went out of business 4 months later, I was given the rest of the year in Maxim....you know because it's very much like a gaming magazine.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']what are you supposed to put if you'r in high school and don't have a job? Job title?[/QUOTE]
Lie?

How do you stack subscriptions? I already have one, but whenever I try to sign up for this offer it takes me to another page and offers me some other magazines.

Has anyone found a combination that offers anything else desirable as additional subscriptions?

I'm good through 2011 and I think I just did two more of these free 1 years in the past couple weeks. Can't wait until those activate. Might be set for another 2 years on free maxim.

Nice find. Don't forget to click the Privacy link on the bottom and adjust the spam settings. I'm hoping I'm not carpet-bombed with spam for this...

In retrospect, it would have been funny if I made up a name like, "Duece Bigalow" or something! X-D Would love to start getting his mail! Hahaha!

Anyone that did this before started to get any crazy spam? I ordered from a As Seen On TV book before and got about 20 books every two weeks for random shit so I'm scared of everything lol.

Darn doesn't work for me but that's ok since my sub runs out in 2018 (all free). The last renewal I had was in feb 11, 2010 so this might've been a repost.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']Darn doesn't work for me but that's ok since my sub runs out in 2018 (all free). The last renewal I had was in feb 11, 2010 so this might've been a repost.[/QUOTE]

How do you renew? I already have a year, but how do you add to it?

Sweet I was getting this for awhile and my subscription stopped on the Olivia Munn issue so decided to go ahead and go for this.

Thank you Op. I'm especially thankful they didn't turn me down when I revealed I was a Nerf Herder in my title.

[quote name='Freedom Fries']How do you renew? I already have a year, but how do you add to it?[/QUOTE]

You simply just fill in the information with the same address and name. It will automatically add to your current sub...

This is the third time Ive signed up for one of these free subscriptions to Maxim. Hopefully I get a magazine soon. I first signed up at the end of January. Waited till March..and nothing...so signed up again...and I sill havent received anything. SO I just signed up again. Itd be cool to get 3 years, but Im just hoping for 1.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']It's a lousy magazine, but free hot chicks can't be beat.[/QUOTE]

Tell that to Rhianna.

Can't go wrong with a mag like that, it certainly isn't a bad thing to have a year sub to Maxim. And its not like the actual articles and such are terrible either, its a pretty decent mag all around.

[quote name='D0RC']Just have a question, what if you move, how can you switch the magazine mailing address to your new one? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Go on the Maxim site. Once you're actually set up in the system to receive it, you can go to maxim.com. I don't know how long that takes between signing up and getting your first issue, but I assume you can do it sometime before getting your first issue.

[quote name='Illustr8r']It totally works. No lie. I've received 3 issue so far... and only one of them had the pages stuck together! :)[/QUOTE]

The mailman jerked off onto your mag? He must really like you! Mine never does that for me :(

bread's done
Back