Free McDonalds Chicken Sandwich x 2 w/ amazon.com purchases ymmv

legendoffanboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Okay guys just a heads up, take advantage if you think you'll get lucky

My last 4 amazon orders have come in, each with 2x mcDonalds coupons for their new southern style chicken sandwhiches. One for breakfeast and one for lunch/dinner ( no purchase necessary)

Coupons expire the june 30

So if u have prime, order everything seperatly >>

Enjoy and good luck

FB

I'm eating the sandwich for free right now. I wanted to get the biscuit for free too, but alas, breakfast ends at 10:30.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']They have to ask the Manager to override the coupon, since there's no barcode or code.[/QUOTE]

No barcode or code?

What's to stop people from using the coupon repeatedly?

Or, hypothetically, to stop someone from sharing the coupon with others on a forum?

someone already made a thread about this and i said what im about to say again.
big whoop. what are you gonna do, start ordering from amazon to get these coupons?
i got them with ticketmaster orders. and they are either going in the trash or going to homeless people (at least its something).

so YMMV but there might be coupons like this in the trash.

and it would be damn stupid just to place separate orders just to get more coupons. dont you care about the environment?

got a few, but the sandwich sucks....soaked in butter....I could feel the slime drip down my throat...ugh

[quote name='Arakias']someone already made a thread about this and i said what im about to say again.
big whoop. what are you gonna do, start ordering from amazon to get these coupons?
i got them with ticketmaster orders. and they are either going in the trash or going to homeless people (at least its something).

so YMMV but there might be coupons like this in the trash.

and it would be damn stupid just to place separate orders just to get more coupons. dont you care about the environment?[/quote]

I generally toss the advertisements and such out, so it was helpful that someone pointed this out in an earlier thread. Stop being a Negative Nancy.

I got one of these coupons.
I think it was from the mail though not from Amazon.
I tried the sandwich and 30 minutes to an hour later I wanted to barf.

The sandwich and biscuit are both smaller & greasier versions of Chic-Fil-A's sandwich/biscuit.

But for free, i cant complain. I've gotten coupons for these with Amazon & Columbia House orders.

I agree with both the enviromental impact of the shipping/materials and also of eating at mcdonalds.

I will still keep an eye out for one in my next order though.

I chuckled at the enviroment concern over more shipments.

There are a lot worse things you are doing for the environment other than tossing an extra cardboard box in the garbage. Plus, how hard is it to recycle them?

[quote name='Bezerker']The sandwich and biscuit are both smaller & greasier versions of Chic-Fil-A's sandwich/biscuit.

But for free, i cant complain. I've gotten coupons for these with Amazon & Columbia House orders.[/quote]Yeah,they are so fucking nasty and cost around 2.30 for just the sandwich.Lame.

I have eaten two of these sandwiches now. And they are so nasty. Ugh. What to do with my remaining 20 (and that number is growing) coupons? I guess I could try the biscuit...

I thought the sandwich was fine - it's chicken and bread, what exactly is there to complain about (got mine plain btw)?

And the biscuit rules. BTW, these are also included in those little coupon packets that BMG packs in with their orders. I almost threw those away the other day without looking in them, glad I didn't. :)

the biscuit is good actually...I went in this morning and asked for one with no chicken. The person was confused but I got it for free....added jelly...mmm free

[quote name='Sockey']I have eaten two of these sandwiches now. And they are so nasty. Ugh. What to do with my remaining 20 (and that number is growing) coupons? I guess I could try the biscuit...[/quote]

Give the coupons to homeless people or some starving college kids (or friends) :)

[quote name='cheba63']My McDonalds is refusing these coupons now...[/quote]

order 100 BigMac's, and at the end say one chicken sand...pull out the coupon, and when they say no, walk out....

BOOM!!!

bread's done
Back