Free McSkillet Burrito Feb 28&29 with drink purchase

I don't know if I'd like this. It looks like a weird combination of stuff.
It's too bad they couldn't do this for McGriddles:(

[quote name='4tygames']coffee (or OJ) count as a drink?

If so, I will definitely be on this.[/quote]

I would bet they do, especially since those are most popular during the breakfast hours.

At least, I'm hoping coffee is, because I would give it a try if I can grab a cup of coffee before class.

Luckily, I don't work in the morning but the deal is that we won't accept Coffee as the drink... *not 100% sure* but we will accept OJ cuz its expensive... Gotta be medium or large beverage!

[quote name='mbartholow']Anyone know if the MCD 29 cent hamburger Friday is national? Saw someone mention it as a regional special for Feb 29.[/quote]

I have never heard of that promotion around here, so I would assume it's not national.

[quote name='gorgo'] who drinks soda with that :) ?[/quote]

its mcdonalds, its expected to have soda with every meal.

Free burrito does look good, gotta check it out.

Meh, it was alright. Maybe they made it smaller because it was free, but I doubt it. Med drink cost 1.00 and tax and I filled it up with powerade, chugged most of it, and filled it back up before they got it ready.

I think quantity was its only par with the dollar breakfast menu at BK.

It never ceases to amaze me how many folks drink Powerade and Gatorade without the requisite physical activity.

"Yeah, do you have a tasteless, nutritionless beverage I can drink? No.. not water. Something like water, only with renewed vigor! I need it so I can balance my checkbook properly."

We're not that far off from Brawndo.

well, mcdonald's is a whore. I got my burrito but the gave me a cup with a hole in covered by another cup so now my pants are wet. And I work an hour away from home so I just get to sit here with wet coffee pants.

[quote name='bburpee']It never ceases to amaze me how many folks drink Powerade and Gatorade without the requisite physical activity.

"Yeah, do you have a tasteless, nutritionless beverage I can drink? No.. not water. Something like water, only with renewed vigor! I need it so I can balance my checkbook properly."

We're not that far off from Brawndo.[/quote]

Actually it's used for alot of other things to. (Gatorade/Powerade) I had a family memeber recently dehydrated and at the hospital along w/ the IV fluids/liquid, was given orange gatorade. So really, it can be used in the exact opposite situation of being in a vigorous work out. :)

Anyways ..

I've never tried these, may got 2maro though, do they have onions on them? I hate onions ..

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Meh, it was alright. Maybe they made it smaller because it was free, but I doubt it. Med drink cost 1.00 and tax and I filled it up with powerade, chugged most of it, and filled it back up before they got it ready.

I think quantity was its only par with the dollar breakfast menu at BK.[/quote]

Your place only charges a $1.00 for a med drink? All the McDonald's by me charge $1.49 plus tax for a med drink. :cry:

I think the $1 sausage burritos are much better. I think it is the type of cheese they use on the mcskillet burrito that I don't really care for.

[quote name='crazynater']I think the $1 sausage burritos are much better. I think it is the type of cheese they use on the mcskillet burrito that I don't really care for.[/QUOTE]
That's a lot coming from The King.

I thought it was quite good.

I saw this thread at 10:20, got up and dressed and out the door... ended up getting to McD's at 10:35 (five minutes after breakfast ends), and got the LAST MCSKILLET BURRITO! I was fairly impressed because the thing was pretty dang big. I was expecting something that could be consumed in two or three bites.

Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back