Free Medal of Honor Beta Access

Yeah, i signed up at 9:45, and now it's 11:57, still no second email.....
I had a thought, though, in the instructions it says to use 073523567, maybe the maximum number of codes has been given out for that phone number. Maybe I'll try again and change the last number or two, the worst that could happen is I could wind up with two codes to give to my friends.

I don't really feel comfortable doing that method, since I actually order from that site quite regularly. If anyone is planning on doing it to get multiple codes though, I would really appreciate it if someone could spare me one. ;)

I got my code, went to redeem it and because I wasn't paying attention I got it for the PS3. Since I don't have a PS3, this is problematic. If anyone was planning to play it on PS3 and has a fresh code would you mind trading?

[quote name='llamaguy']I got my code, went to redeem it and because I wasn't paying attention I got it for the PS3. Since I don't have a PS3, this is problematic. If anyone was planning to play it on PS3 and has a fresh code would you mind trading?[/QUOTE]

will u send the PS3 code first ?

Hm, I just tried that method for the PS3 version, and after clicking Gå till kassan, it says "On Midsummer Eve and Midsummer's Day, our stores and customer service closed." (translated) and Gå till kassan is no where to be found on the page.

Any help?

[quote name='KJHall']Hm, I just tried that method for the PS3 version, and after clicking Gå till kassan, it says "On Midsummer Eve and Midsummer's Day, our stores and customer service closed." (translated) and Gå till kassan is no where to be found on the page.

Any help?[/QUOTE]

follow the directions specifically. you do not need to click the ps3 version when doing it through there, you will pick ps3 once you go to medalofhonor.com

[quote name='punklivz']follow the directions specifically. you do not need to click the ps3 version when doing it through there, you will pick ps3 once you go to medalofhonor.com[/QUOTE]
I went back and did it again, choosing the third option this time, and the same thing happened. I get to clicking 'Gå till kassan', but when I am supposed to click it a second time, it doesn't show up. The item isn't even in the cart anymore.

[quote name='KJHall']I went back and did it again, choosing the third option this time, and the same thing happened. I get to clicking 'Gå till kassan', but when I am supposed to click it a second time, it doesn't show up. The item isn't even in the cart anymore.[/QUOTE]

hmm maybe they fixed it :/

After finding a video showing exactly how to do it, it appears it has been somewhat fixed. When clicking 'Gå till kassan', the next page is the home page with nothing in your cart. Before it would load up a new page where you would click 'Gå till kassan' in the middle of the page.

It sucks, I saw these steps when it was first posted, but didn't do it thinking it was fake...

The video I'm talking about if anyone cares: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6egbGjetnj0

EDIT: After reading some of the comments on the video, it looks as if you don't need to use the proxy. I feel like an idiot though, for not using the proxy...

[quote name='lilytrabbit']Actually it's Swedish.[/QUOTE]

The guy I was responding to said German. That's why I questioned it.... with a question mark. If you'd read my second line I clearly said Swedes.

The site is up... When I click on " ga till kassan" it takes me to home page or something.. There is no blue button on bottom. Help please!!

Or anyone have extras?

[quote name='venom509']The site is up... When I click on " ga till kassan" it takes me to home page or something.. There is no blue button on bottom. Help please!!

Or anyone have extras?[/QUOTE]
you can view the site but you cant buy anything from it because its closed for the holiday.

"On Midsummer Eve and Midsummer's Day, our stores and customer service closed."

[quote name='gweedyj']you can view the site but you cant buy anything from it because its closed for the holiday.

"On Midsummer Eve and Midsummer's Day, our stores and customer service closed."[/QUOTE]

The store is not closed bro, take off the proxy and it works fine.

If you DO want to use the proxy(to get extra codes) wait and try it at night time.

Just got my first email waiting on my second.

[quote name='djago']The store is not closed bro, take off the proxy and it works fine.

If you DO want to use the proxy(to get extra codes) wait and try it at night time.

Just got my first email waiting on my second.[/QUOTE]
good looking out. thanx.

[quote name='jaroth2']Will this be able to work for xbox version if I keep a code for that?????[/QUOTE]

I think that you should..... once the xbox version goes live, the beta code should be available to redeem at medalofhonor.com just like the pc and ps3 versions... so if you really want to play the 360 version, i think it's worth holding onto the code for another couple days until it goes live.

I used it for the PC code, but unlucky me my computer can't handle it at all!! Am I able to still trade someone the key to use with an account for a ps3 key?

2 days now and still hasn't shown... I caved and just pre-ordered the game. I was gonna get it eventually anyways...

try this
http://www.prizelive.com/r/supercool1212
banner1.gif

[quote name='Joe G']2 days now and still hasn't shown... I caved and just pre-ordered the game. I was gonna get it eventually anyways...[/QUOTE]

You can always cancel your preorder when you get the code. They can't take it away.

I caved and pre-ordered through GameStop taking louiedog's advice. I figure, if I play the beta and it sucks... at least I can cancel the pre-order.

That's the only way I know of right now. They don't charge your card ANYTHING until the game ships despite taking your CC info.

How do you figure? I just went to EA's website for Medal of Honor and they're still accepting beta codes? Maybe the Swedish site caught on, but there is still other ways...

If someone wants it here is a code for the XBOX 360, please say that you used it that way someone doesn't waste their time trying to use it again:

GWA8-HUGZ-8EWT-E5ME

Hopefully they are still taking them. I don't have XBL , figured someone could use it.

[quote name='Joe G']I caved and pre-ordered through GameStop taking louiedog's advice. I figure, if I play the beta and it sucks... at least I can cancel the pre-order.

That's the only way I know of right now. They don't charge your card ANYTHING until the game ships despite taking your CC info.[/QUOTE]

How long does it take for them to send out the code?

[quote name='Superfluential']If someone wants it here is a code for the XBOX 360, please say that you used it that way someone doesn't waste their time trying to use it again:

GWA8-HUGZ-8EWT-E5ME

Hopefully they are still taking them. I don't have XBL , figured someone could use it.[/QUOTE]

Someone used this.

if i already am in the PC beta, can i still go for the x360 beta (when it gets underway)?
if so how? because every time i log into the beta site, it says 'Congrats you're on the PC beta', but no other platform to select.
right now i don't even see the PS3 beta option.

It's up for the other two systems, problems happen. They said they're extending the beta just for 360 users so that does speak well for the game.

You won't get a 2nd e-mail -- they must've fixed it. I did it a week ago and have yet to get my 2nd e-mail. I just pre-ordered it online through GameStop. You can do it that way, they send you the beta code after 2 days and then you can cancel the pre-order. They take your credit card information, but they don't charge your card until the game would ship. So you pay nothing and have a beta code.

bread's done
Back