Free Men In Black Movie Ticket? Amazon

I'll give it a try. Terms don't seem to say anything about canceling the order.

Ordered it and got the movie cash promotion instantly! Thanks OP!

I appreciate that OP! Bought, got code, cancelled. I do feel slightly guilty, but the terms (as already mentioned above) said nothing about cancelling.

I'll pass on defrauding a company over a movie ticket. These are kinds of stunts that are causing pre-order bonuses to get crappier by the minute. People pull these stunts and companies don't want to offer good incentives in return on pre-orders. Sure what you're doing is not illegal and if you don't feel guilty afterwards than more power to you but I would rather not receive negative karma over 10 bucks.

Signed,
Earl "I got a list" Hickey (snopes is so silly when they do those retarded ass names)

I don't think the studio give a rat's azz if you cancel, they just want to have a decent opening weekend so they can release MIB4.

If MIB3 makes $100m and seems like a big hit, it'll sell a ton of DVDs/Blu-Rays. If it makes $25m and bombs, it won't make a dime on the video market. Here, they guarantee that an extra 10k people (plus their families or whatever) walk in and see their craptacular sequel. It's irrelevant if you go through with the preorder if the movie flops!

[quote name='bburpee']I don't think the studio give a rat's azz if you cancel, they just want to have a decent opening weekend so they can release MIB4.

If MIB3 makes $100m and seems like a big hit, it'll sell a ton of DVDs/Blu-Rays. If it makes $25m and bombs, it won't make a dime on the video market. Here, they guarantee that an extra 10k people (plus their families or whatever) walk in and see their craptacular sequel. It's irrelevant if you go through with the preorder if the movie flops![/QUOTE]
i don't see this movie making 100m in its opening week my guess is about 40-48m lower than part1 and 2

[quote name='rpg']i don't see this movie making 100m in its opening week my guess is about 40-48m lower than part1 and 2[/QUOTE]

That sounds about right. The last movie came out 10 years ago so I can't imagine there's a lot of hype for it. I don't think MiB3 will bomb, but I don't think it's going to do amazing either.

That being said I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I would suggest not cancelling until you actually see the movie. Who knows, you might like it and the price guarantee may drop it into a range you are willing to pay.

If the movie is not worth owning, then you have a valid reason to cancel the pre-order. I would see it as their fault for putting the tix on something you have not seen yet. It's not like you can even read up on thousands of reviews.

Went and saw the midnight show last night (it cost me nothing with free movie cash I won), in 3D and IMAX. Normally that would have cost me $15, and man...would I feel absolutely *fleeced*. D+, but it doesn't hurt as bad with no money out of pocket. It's going to drop *exceedly* hard in the second weekend.

If you must see it, please don't bother with the 3D or IMAX premiums. Completely not worth it on either front.

I just came back and watched it without the IMAX or 3D. I personally really enjoyed it and thought it was pretty funny. Will Smith is freaking awesome. The plot kind of did suck but not entirely.

bread's done
Back