Free Metal Gear Portable Ops PSP case!

Count me in. Especially after what Ive been hearing about the characters you get from different wifi spots. An awesome pre order bonus just gives me a reason to reserve a copy.

[quote name='the ender']EBGames.com has a free pre-order bonus for Metal Gear Portable Ops: a free MGPO PSP case! Sweetest pre-order bonus I've seen in quite a while.

Link here: http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=b190355a

I plan to go pre-order this in-store tomorrow, since I don't trust online pre-orders a whole lot.[/quote]

So i get this with the reserve or when i pick up thr game when it comes out?

[quote name='martin8me']So i get this with the reserve or when i pick up thr game when it comes out?[/quote]

When the game comes out.

I preordered it already online. If I don't, I'll forget. I don't trust any of the sales drones. I always have better luck ordering online.

FYI, you have a better chance of getting the promo items from online then in store. I worked for EB and GameStop and they get crap for promo items even tho its listed. Stores either dont get or if they do, theres like 1-4 of them and employees usually keep it for themselves.

For instance, when Metal Gear Solid came out for PS2, all preorders were suppose to get t-shirts. We had over 400+ preorders. They only sent 4 shirts. No point in giving them out to customers since they either didnt know or they'll fight for it.

I'll be getting this game for sure on release anyways, this just makes me want to pre-order it.

Awesome, awesome pre-order bonus.

good reason for me to remember to pre order... I'm so behind on most of my pre orders I feel bad.

I need to still pre order this along with Killzone and a few other titles before I forget.

i think the case is the same as the NFL Custom Showcase that circuitcity has on sale for $14.99 this week, but with metal gear skin instead of NFL

[quote name='iazybandit']FYI, you have a better chance of getting the promo items from online then in store. I worked for EB and GameStop and they get crap for promo items even tho its listed. Stores either dont get or if they do, theres like 1-4 of them and employees usually keep it for themselves.

For instance, when Metal Gear Solid came out for PS2, all preorders were suppose to get t-shirts. We had over 400+ preorders. They only sent 4 shirts. No point in giving them out to customers since they either didnt know or they'll fight for it.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to disagree, because the three times I've ordered from Gamestop.com they have ALWAYS forgotten the preorder bonus, and always have given me a hassle about sending it and it took me a week / two weeks just to get it.

I just went to the store and got the bonuses the online factor didn't ship, they had extras... after that I won't trust the online sites to send out preorder bonuses anymore, I'd rather take my chance with the 20 + EB's / GS's around here than the 1 online company with shitty customer service.

Anyone know what this case is made out of? Looks like cheap plastic to me, if so not worth the preorder and full price.

bread's done
Back