Free Metro 2033 Avatar Dark One mask.

Actually, no you don't. Just register, and when it asks for the retail code, just skip it, and you'll get your code. It's ugly, but it's free!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Already posted, but thanks for trying!!![/QUOTE]

I just did a search in deals and in free stuff after reading your post and didn't see anything come up with about getting the mask free without the game. I just saw a couple topics about if you pre-order the game, you get the mask.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Hold on, I'll post a link to it.

EDIT: Here's the link to the first thread. It's in contests and free stuff, which is where this should be also, and then you would definitely have seen it.

Link: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255795[/QUOTE]

Ok, I see what I did different. I did a search for Metro 2033 mask, not Dark One mask. As for the work section, you are right, I did stick it in the wrong place. On the positive side though, there are some people that didn't know about it that now have it. Everyone wins.

[quote name='cycophuk']Ok, I see what I did different. I did a search for Metro 2033 mask, not Dark One mask. As for the work section, you are right, I did stick it in the wrong place. On the positive side though, there are some people that didn't know about it that now have it. Everyone wins.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! My posts weren't meant to be mean or hurtful towards you, they were just made to help you out! It just bothers me sometimes that people post endless threads of deals that have already bee posted. But like I said in my first post, thanks!

[quote name='deadpool253']some one close this thread. This isnt a game deal. needs to be moved at the least[/QUOTE]

yeah it is, a avatar "XBOX 360" game gear mask.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Actually, no you don't. Just register, and when it asks for the retail code, just skip it, and you'll get your code. It's ugly, but it's free![/QUOTE]

I totally agree myself i never see the others.

just a heads up, I also registered some of the THQ games I have a passing interest in to see if you got any codes with them, and Red Faction gave me one to unlock......

THE DEMO!

seriously, register the game(which they want you to register when you BUY the game) and they will give you the demo? backwards to me

[quote name='Metalic']mask is so terribly bad yet funny at the same time.[/QUOTE]

If your XBL name is something to the effect of "Hawkman Headlock", then this mask was custom made for you.

I did this, redeemed the code, and downloaded it. However, there is no where in my avatar screens to actually put this one. It must not work unless you actually have the game.

[quote name='ElectricStarshine']I did this, redeemed the code, and downloaded it. However, there is no where in my avatar screens to actually put this one. It must not work unless you actually have the game.[/QUOTE]

It's in the section where there's full tuxedos and cowboy outfits. If you select it, you could still put a second item within that category on (i.e., Metro 2033 mask with the baby blue tuxedo).

Looks like a goomba, if you ask me.

[quote name='ElectricStarshine']I did this, redeemed the code, and downloaded it. However, there is no where in my avatar screens to actually put this one. It must not work unless you actually have the game.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find it either so just go to the avatar market place and go to the Metro 2033 stuff and click on the mask and then will give you option to wear it

MyTHQ must be down as I've tried 2 email addresses and still have yet to get an email to confirm my account. Forgot password also does nothing.

Edit: Finally, I got it. Eventually got the confirmation email and it did nothing and forgot password said the account didn't exist. So I registered again and got the email right away. I hate when websites have hiccups like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back