Free MGS4 Poster @ Fry's (YMMV)

djkunai

Banned
I saw a stack of these and asked what they were for. The employee asked the supervisor if they were doing anything with them, and he said no, and that I could just take one. I took two.

CIMG0212.jpg

[quote name='jacknicklson']Shouldn't Fry's be regional? Only 20% of the states have them and it makes me sad to see all these great deals :([/QUOTE]

Fry's is privately owned, but they're expanding.

[quote name='Capn Stabby']Which Fry's was this, in Socal I assume?[/quote]

Woodland Hills (Alice in Wonderland).

[quote name='djkunai']Woodland Hills (Alice in Wonderland).[/quote]

i was just there. they had no posters.

The stack of posters was in the games section underneath the racks (I think it was the DS games- it was across from the PSP section), just lying there.

[quote name='djkunai']The stack of posters was in the games section underneath the racks (I think it was the DS games- it was across from the PSP section), just lying there.[/quote]

Unless they moved it, i was just there this evening. There were no posters at all. I asked, but the young girl there had no clue.

Whoa. The lighting in that shot is amazing. Snake is real!

I would check if my Fry's is giving these away but I don't really care for the design.

well, I thought I'd try calling the Fry's in San Jose (I think its the closest one to me), and just as I thought, no posters, or at least the person who answered said they didn't have it.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']That poster is sick I'm going to check my Anaheim and Fountain Valley branches. Was the stack of posters behind the counter OP?[/quote] Did you get a chance to check out the Anaheim location? I might be heading down there today to grab one of these.

[quote name='dios']Im heading to my local frys in a bit so ill see whats up.[/quote]

Damn, I wish I saw this thread earlier otherwise I'd have gone to Fry's during lunch!

[quote name='DAWG26']22 posts of no one geting the poster. Nice.[/quote]

And probably no one will, the poster in the OP is clearly an advertisement poster that they are supposed to put up to advertise the game, I don't think other stores are going to be giving them away, at least not until it's time to take them down.

[quote name='KSHLove']^I was thinking maybe they were supposed to give them out with pre-orders as a promo since he said there was a stack of them.[/quote]

I thought that at first but whenever they give out posters with a pre-order they don't have the release date in them, at least I've never seen one with it on there. Still good luck trying to get one guys and I am always willing to pay some for one.

The Gamestop by my house had this awesome MGS4 poster of Raiden. It would look so kick ass in my dorm room, going to try to buy it off the guys working there once I get back from summer classes

I went over to the Fountain Valley, CA branch earlier today and they didn't have any. I went to the game section and asked one of the workers; he was surprised and told me if there were any he would've taken a few for himself >,

[quote name='aerozero']The Gamestop by my house had this awesome MGS4 poster of Raiden. It would look so kick ass in my dorm room, going to try to buy it off the guys working there once I get back from summer classes[/quote]

It sells pretty high on ebay.

bread's done
Back