Free Minecraft for 360

Damn I go to lunch at work between 10:30 and 11:30 pacific be my luck it will go live sometime then. I'll have it open on my phone just in case. Otherwise while at my desk I'm checking the site every 5 minutes or so. I'l buy it eventually anyways but just going to wait a bit to for the updates to come out. Don't care to play it in its current form.

[quote name='Lightning War']I'm hoping they put them up at 9 AM PDT, just so I don't have to worry about it anymore.[/QUOTE]

I've been worrying about it for over 12 hours now. Please put me out of my misery!

[quote name='Pirateogta']I've been worrying about it for over 12 hours now. Please put me out of my misery![/QUOTE]

lol, ive been going around with my daily life, if i get one ill defo drop it in the code thread for you guys and gals :D

I mean it's bad enough to have to wait like this knowing it could go up any second and the codes could be gone within minutes, but then there's the chance that we won't even qualify to begin with. I don't know which is scarier...

[quote name='Pirateogta']I mean it's bad enough to have to wait like this knowing it could go up any second and the codes could be gone within minutes, but then there's the chance that we won't even qualify to begin with. I don't know which is scarier...[/QUOTE]

My worst fear is when it finally goes live it's not as obvious as they made it sound and you need some ungodly number of hours to qualify. Which sucks because I have those hours, but Raptr never tracked them.

[quote name='Lightning War']My worst fear is when it finally goes live it's not as obvious as they made it sound and you need some ungodly number of hours to qualify. Which sucks because I have those hours, but Raptr never tracked them.[/QUOTE]

Rumors on the Raptr forums are that you need to be at least dedicated in Minecraft or a "minecraft like" game.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Rumors on the Raptr forums are that you need to be at least dedicated in Minecraft or a "minecraft like" game.[/QUOTE]
I won't be eligible then. Oh well

Yeah, the admin that posted stressed the word "dedicated". And then more people asked about rank and he said to see the wording of his last post, that he thought he made it too obvious. So it's definitely "Dedicated" rank that you need in Minecraft (PC), or in whatever other games are eligible.

Just for the record, when the rewards do launch, once you click the claim button you do not need to rush to input the code. Once you claimed it, that code is yours and you can enter it whenever. Just in case anyone doesn't know that already, to take a little pressure off.

[quote name='Lightning War']I'm just hoping I don't miss it because I pushed off buying it to attempt to win it here.[/QUOTE]

you could buy it if you fail here? :roll:, 1 day lol..

Ah well, just in case, I'm playing Minecraft and letting Raptr track some hours right now to see if I get anywhere. Though my Elite status in Terraria should help out. Best of luck to all you CAGs in snagging one! :p

[quote name='Pwny']you could buy it if you fail here? :roll:, 1 day lol..[/QUOTE]

Waiting made me miss the 15 dollar Best Buy deal. Not to mention waiting a day for a game you've been waiting for since E3 last year when you know it's out is awful.

I can't believe I stayed up past midnight for nothing again (dominoes) what would suck more is if I don't qualify at all :/

[quote name='Xuang']I can't believe I stayed up past midnight for nothing again (dominoes) what would suck more is if I don't qualify at all :/[/QUOTE]

You're not alone.

[quote name='Pirateogta']Just for the record, when the rewards do launch, once you click the claim button you do not need to rush to input the code. Once you claimed it, that code is yours and you can enter it whenever. Just in case anyone doesn't know that already, to take a little pressure off.[/QUOTE]

Once you click Claim, it goes to your account and looks like you don't have to rush to use it.

But I've never used any of the things I've claimed so far (just the keyboard and mouse coupons)

Last edited by a moderator:
People are rumoring that it's at 10 PDT. I remember seeing a post earlier here that it was at 10 PDT, then they started saying that it was before noon.

Which is in 5 mins or so, so heads up

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']People are rumoring that it's at 10 PDT. I remember seeing a post earlier here that it was at 10 PDT, then they started saying that it was before noon.

Which is in 5 mins or so, so heads up[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, but I'll just keep on refreshing.

Live, didn't qualify lol

To qualify, Raptr members must be "Dedicated" one of the follow games:
-Bastion (360)
-Dungeon Defenders (360)
-Orcs Must Die! (360)
-Trials Evolution (360)
-Minecraft (PC)
-CastleMiner Z (360)
-CastleMiner (360)
-Total Miner: Forge (360)
-FortressCraft (360)
-Terraria (PC)

Location: Worldwide...kind of. Valid in all countries where Xbox Live is available. To see the full list, go here. To see the full rules & regulations, go here.

its live yup didn't qualify. Damn I own 2 of the games I need to be dedicated on guess I didn't play them long enough.

nvm found a way =] 2300 left

It's LIVE!

Apparently I am not qualified.... :(

Amazing since I am dedicated in one of the games listed. Edit: Nevermind, I am "Hardcore"

It is up.

To qualify, Raptr members must be "Dedicated" one of the follow games:
-Bastion (360)
-Dungeon Defenders (360)
-Orcs Must Die! (360)
-Trials Evolution (360)
-Minecraft (PC)
-CastleMiner Z (360)
-CastleMiner (360)
-Total Miner: Forge (360)
-FortressCraft (360)
-Terraria (PC)

Sucks for me as I haven't played any of those games.

Damn should have played Bastion more. Thats the only one I own off that list on 360. I have Dungeon Defenders on steam but even if they would have taken that I am not dedicated in it.

Really should have posted the qualifying games earlier so people didn't waste time.

bread's done
Back