Free Minecraft Pig/Cow Head Avatar Item - Web Promo - Region Free Codes

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
mofsfsff.png

McDonald's and Dr. Pepper are offering Free Xbox codes via the web for the Cow and Pig Minecraft masks at:

https://www.drpeppergametime.com/

You can Email them twice per email address to get both masks.
The codes are "Region Free"

The offer is however only available in Washington, Oregon and Idaho so make sure you mark one of those.
They will also ask for a zip code. (Mine for example is 98060)

Thanks go out to RUBICN64 for telling me about this offer

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks :) cant beleive someone is bidding for them on ebay lol. really feel sorry for whoever buys them for 9 dollars though lol

Thank u so much! finaly i can get too some minecraft items :applause:

[quote name='COLDblood']Great news for everyone outside the USA. McDonald's and Dr.Pepper are now offering the Cow and Pig Minecraft masks via the web at: https://www.drpeppergametime.com/

You can email them twice (per email address) to get both masks.

Yes the . trick works but be nice and let everyone get a chance at this before raping the site.

Thanks go out to RUBICN64 for telling me about this offer[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I saw the phone one but didn't want to text them, haha. And I actually live in WA, so I don't feel guilty saying I am :)

Edit: Does anyone know if avatar items can be used on all accounts on the xbox? Or is it only available to the account that redeemed the code or purchased it?

[quote name='PrinnyJ'] Does anyone know if avatar items can be used on all accounts on the xbox? Or is it only available to the account that redeemed the code or purchased it?[/QUOTE]

unfortunately avatar items only work on one account

Are these getting mailed right away or not? I entered my email last night (before the last 8 or so posts) and it said "Success" but still haven't gotten anything.

And yeah, what is it with the WA/OR/ID thing? I thought maybe it just tailored that to me via browser cookies. But I actually do live in that area, so it's cool.

Edit: just checked my son's email (he would love these) and he didn't get them either. WTF!?

Edit #2: Tried it again and it says 2 codes have already been sent to my email when in fact none have. Again. WTF!? I tried it again with a 3rd email and still nothing.

Edit #3: OK, this is just messed up. I have had the same email account (on my own server) for several years and have never had this happen. Apparently it just doesn't want to send the codes to my email. I used my gmail account (that I only signed up for to get access to GoogleTalk) and it worked instantly there. I mean, as soon as I hit submit, GoogleTalk popped up a message saying I had an email.

Are the codes for two different things? It is hard to tell on the site - just says you can get 2 codes but not what they are for.
OK, just redeemed them on my son's account: pig and cow heads. He's pretty happy. I'd like to get 2 for myself but will have to make a new email account I guess since it doesn't like my 10+ year old email account :bomb:.

Well, if anyone doesn't get the codes pretty much instantly I guess you just need to use a different email (different server/provider that is) to get them. Though it seems like I'm the only one that had that problem ;).

Thanks - I got two sets, one for each of my kids. Annnnd grabbed a set for myself! Thanks OP!

[quote name='io']Well, if anyone doesn't get the codes pretty much instantly I guess you just need to use a different email (different server/provider that is) to get them. Though it seems like I'm the only one that had that problem ;).[/QUOTE]

Just use the Gmail Dot trick

Gmail Dot Trick:
You can use the "Gmail Dot" trick to make you gmail account a catch all to use the gmail dot trick you just add a "dot" in the middle of your email address before the @gmail.com and you can use it over and over again.

For example my gmail is [email protected] but I could use s.dc702blog or sd.c702blog or sdc.702blog etc... then you can go back thru and use more than 1 dot such as s.d.c702blog etc... giving your 1 email address several thousands of possibilities :)

bread's done
Back