Free Minecraft Pig Head Avatar Item - McDonalds

[quote name='markingsmart']If Nyxeris doesn't clean up his inbox I will have an extra pig code available.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jackaattck']Hey does standard data fee apply? I got codes but wasn't sure of a fee[/QUOTE] I'm guessing there is

I´ll have to depend on the noble charity crusade since Heywire or any other apps that I'm aware of can´t send sms to that number.

[quote name='PIRaterIa']I´ll have to depend on the noble charity crusade since Heywire or any other apps that I'm aware of can´t send sms to that number.[/QUOTE]

Really? Darn. Was about to try and see if Heywire could do the trick. Ah well. Too bad.

[quote name='markingsmart']If Nyxeris doesn't clean up his inbox I will have an extra pig code available.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, I have so many PMs I forgot about clearing them up! I just did now and sent you a message. I had to go out for a bit, so if I missed a chance to get a code from you it's all good, thanks for the generosity anyway! :)

Can anyone please get me these codes? I'm from Puerto Rico, and it's not working for some reason :/ I would really appreciate if someone could help me :/

Anyone kind enough to grab me a code for the pig and/or cow? Lost my phone, so not able to text unless anyone knows any ways to do so online. Thank you.

[quote name='purplecfh']692px-vt3k6-qmxk2-qmgcm-hvh3z[/QUOTE]

thank you for the post. unfortunately it got lurked.

If anyone had a spare cow or pig head code, I'd be greatly appreciative. I'm so envious of all this free stuff in the U.S., I sometimes hate living in Australia. :(

I would not mind getting those minecraft avatar items, but I don't live in the USA. If anybody would be willing to help me out in getting the codes for them Id be grateful.

Id be willing to give a street fighter x tekken preorder code for world warrior gem pack for 360 as a thanks.

Has anyone figured out a way to get this in Canada? everything I've tried won't work. If anyone has an extra code that they are willing to share let me know.

Thanks OP, got the codes for my avatar. I also used my wife's phone to get a second set, and here they are. I'm not sure which is which...

64CGX-9CPJ9-97CXV-JD96D-GFDCZ

6T6PG-PYDV4-C6JVY-TJXCW-PCDVZ

[quote name='Sunfire14']Thanks OP, got the codes for my avatar. I also used my wife's phone to get a second set, and here they are. I'm not sure which is which...

64CGX-9CPJ9-97CXV-JD96D-GFDCZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks I used that code. BTW it was the PIG.

[quote name='eldergias']Is there anyway to text this from a web page and get a response? I have to pay per text message and would like both codes. I am trying google voice texting right now, but it does not seem to be working.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I tried by Yahoo messenger but didn't work :(

[quote name='tylerh1701']HWH9H-WTQ9V-PFVWP-TWJTD-?TWVZ

9DCCT-JCCX6-T93RG-FD7MY-?TTCZ

T76V6-C6DWK-RWWG3-GK?TQ-WDDYZ

The "?" in each one is a number.[/QUOTE]

thanks, used the last one

[quote name='tylerh1701']HWH9H-WTQ9V-PFVWP-TWJTD-?TWVZ

9DCCT-JCCX6-T93RG-FD7MY-?TTCZ

T76V6-C6DWK-RWWG3-GK?TQ-WDDYZ

The "?" in each one is a number.[/QUOTE]

All used but not by me :(

I have an extra Pig and Cow head code. First one to PM me gets to choose between them. Second one to PM gets the one that's left over.

EDIT: Both codes are now gone.

I don't live in United States (France), and I tried to get code but nothing to do :(
Can someone send me one or two by private message ? Thanks :)

If anyone can get me a code my son he would be quite happy. It's pretty much all he plays - minecraft and 2 fort.

[quote name='InvaderZim']If anyone can get me a code my son he would be quite happy. It's pretty much all he plays - minecraft and 2 fort.[/QUOTE]Which one does your son want? Cow, Pig, or both?

Cute looking props, sadly not available to this Canadian. If anybody has extra code, pm me, much appreciated. OP thanks for sharing.

bread's done
Back