FREE Mini SF4 strategy guide in issue of HGM (PDF)

wildnuts02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Not sure if this is the right place (and it's somewhat old) but as you're getting ready to pick up SF4 you might consider checking out this mini-guide in one of the latest issues of Hardcore Gaming Magazine.

It has the moves for most if not all the characters along with some strategies and discussion.

Beware, this is a 32 mb PDF.

Direct Link

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this some time ago, but does anyone know where I can buy an actual copy of this? I've checked my local Gamestop and Borders but neither seemed to have it.

[quote name='kazunori']I got this some time ago, but does anyone know where I can buy an actual copy of this? I've checked my local Gamestop and Borders but neither seemed to have it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they put out the mag in print anymore (last I heard it was going quarterly which was quite awhile back). Recently they tried selling the company (mag and related material) on ebay for $42,000.00. No one bid on it, although there is a rumor that the guy that owned Gamecock (who recently sold it) has expressed interest in buying the mag. Who knows.
I do know it has been ages since I saw an issue in a store (you may have to be a subscriber to get a copy in print).

[quote name='shrike4242']It's a 32.3MB PDF file, so that's a little on the bigger side, yes.[/quote]

wow i didn't realize it was that large. i'll update the OP

[quote name='wildnuts02']wow i didn't realize it was that large. i'll update the OP[/quote]No problem. I just saw the size of it when I went to download it, so it might be worth a warning to the people on slow connections.

Looked pretty good, all told.

[quote name='kazunori']I got this some time ago, but does anyone know where I can buy an actual copy of this? I've checked my local Gamestop and Borders but neither seemed to have it.[/QUOTE]

I have a copy of this issue, they sell them at Gamecrazy

Thanks for the link, OP! Great info, indeed. The only side effect is that it makes the wait for the game even more difficult than ever before (for me anyways). Lol.

Nice info, thanks OP
2.gif

I had a sub to this mag a couple of years back. It was good. I'm surprised they're still in print. Last I heard it was on the ebay chop block for sale or something.

[quote name='Serpent01']i get an error message saying there is an error in the file.[/quote]

delete the file and try it again? if it's not fully downloaded you can get a corrupt/error message in adobe

bread's done
Back