Free MMORPG ad in this month's Gamepro?

dtcarson

CAGiversary!
Can anyone tell the name of the free to download and play MMORPG that has a full page ad in this month's Gamepro? I was in the library reading it and the ad looked interesting, but I can't remember the name of the game. About the only thing I can remember about it dual-class characters. (BTW: I really don't like the layout or content of Gamepro anymore).

I had no idea Gamepro was still in circulation.

If it's free. I probably know about it but since 320 MMORPGs came out this month alone. You going to need to give out some more info.

[quote name='SEH']"Free" MMO's = micro-transaction hell[/QUOTE]

Which is always easy to ignore and game on.

I've never played an MMO where I was stuck in a missions/quest or storyline because I did not purchase x item to progress.

And if I was - I can't remember one though - It just as easy to leave the game and find another :)

[quote name='SEH']"Free" MMO's = micro-transaction hell[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Every "Free" MMO has been full of micro-transactions to get the best armor/weapons in the game. Although the major problem is every "Free" mmo that I have played has been nothing but grinding. Sure there are quests but they are grindfests.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Exactly. Every "Free" MMO has been full of micro-transactions to get the best armor/weapons in the game. Although the major problem is every "Free" mmo that I have played has been nothing but grinding. Sure there are quests but they are grindfests.[/QUOTE]

Quit threadjacking guys, he asked a legitimate question and doesn't need people going on rants.

Microtransactions aren't an issue.
By the time I get to a point where I "need" to buy something to continue, I'm bored with it. And I don't pay to pimp out my XBL avatar, so I'm surely not going to pay to decorate one on of these games.
Aren't even the pay MMOs grinding? Ironically the pay ones have more reason to keep you on the grind train because they stretch out that 15/month.

Unfortunately I don't recall many more details...I think the ad was on the left page (yeah that helps) and either the game or the web address may have been a two-word name like SpellSlingers or something. I seem to recall a hyphen, but I could be imagining things.

bread's done
Back