Free Modern Warfare 3 Avatar Outfits (Ends 1/28/12 At Midnight PST)

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey Everyone I have a little contest.

The Prize: (1) Male Avatar White Tee Code (xbox )AND (1) Female Avatar White Tee Code (xbox).

To Enter: You must subscribe to my youtube channel , AND leave your youtube name in this thread. I am applying for a Partnership, I have enough views and videos, I just need more subscribers (per last rejection) So I was wondering if you all could help me out and maybe win these free codes. If this works I will run another contest of some sort next week.

I will use a program to select someone at randon.

All entries must be made before 1/27/12 11:59pm PST. Start Time is as soon as this post goes live.

People Who Are in the Drawing:
DarkCloudXS
MrKireiKotomine
I3igI3astard
Gramku
Naterrs
bigmels
BetItAllDieBroke
Luxurialusts
Hellspawnuchiha
y4y9
YamiDragoon
mystikalx
ErezYehuda
shroomer1999
distaph
trevorbronson
critic
eugaet
Owais2wolverine
tokyostomp
Tankyroo
TheFitzed
fresh0288
keoskey
ajmayor89
Huzzaaaa
masterofc0d45
m11v22
naruxsaku
Chemosh013
ouli420
DrAkula1
MattCatt16
Bramblefang
rpmboy24
metapod1000
Gamerfreak690

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscribed. Name on youtube is ouli420. Good luck with the partnership you're applying for and thanks for the opportunity on the contest.

[quote name='VOLTAN']Subscribed. Name on youtube is ouli420. Good luck with the partnership you're applying for and thanks for the opportunity on the contest.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. If anyone is wondering why I want to be partnered, its a pretty simple reason. I want to be able to have the "seasons feature" as well as have multiple channels all to separate the things I do on youtube. If you look at my videos, you will see 4 different types of videos (football related, car, video games and electronics). It would be cool to be able to start three separate channels so people can decide to sub to just what they want.. It's not about the money at all (because my account is monetized already), just about being able to put up some good content sorted out to its specific audience.

And I am about to get a Black Magic intensity pro, So I will have some game commentary and letsplay/walk throughs coming in a few weeks.

Thanks again.

[quote name='Theoisaboss']Hope Im not too late

Gamerfreak690[/QUOTE]

You made it. I am now going to use random.org, I will put in everyones name, hit random once. The name on the top of the list wins. Here we go.....

There were 37 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

metapod1000
distaph
tokyostomp
rpmboy24
y4y9
critic
YamiDragoon
Chemosh013
ErezYehuda
TheFitzed
trevorbronson
Owais2wolverine
masterofc0d45
Huzzaaaa
naruxsaku
keoskey
eugaet
fresh0288
m11v22
bigmels
DarkCloudXS
Luxurialusts
MrKireiKotomine
MattCatt16
I3igI3astard
shroomer1999
ouli420
BetItAllDieBroke
Gramku
Tankyroo
Bramblefang
mystikalx
ajmayor89
Naterrs
Hellspawnuchiha
DrAkula1
Gamerfreak690
Timestamp: 2012-01-29 08:23:56 UTC

And metapod1000 Is our winner. I will be PM'ing you the codes shortly. :applause:

Thanks everyone, I want to do some more giveaways (with bigger and better prizes as my channel grows). The only other thing I can think of for my next one (which will be up in a day or two) is to have subscribers comment on a specific video. BUT if anyone else has any better ideas, feel free to let me know here or via PM.

Thanks again.

bread's done
Back