Free Modern Warfare® 2: Night Vision Goggles for you avatar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm not sure if this is a mistake or xbox is giving them away but get them at xbox.com or the direct link
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/games/offers/011f000f-0000-4000-8000-000041560817?cid=SLink

[quote name='matsam']Hope you noticed this is the Canadian thread.[/QUOTE]

the free item is available globally? perhaps a separate post in every region is needed?

okay, thanks!

[quote name='Mospeada_21']the free item is available globally? perhaps a separate post in every region is needed?

okay, thanks![/QUOTE]

Perhaps only canadians check the canadian board, why would there be a need to check the american board if most of the deals don't apply in our region, and likewise?

[quote name='summer_star17x']Perhaps only canadians check the canadian board, why would there be a need to check the american board if most of the deals don't apply in our region, and likewise?[/QUOTE]

Well said. Thanks OP!

Thanks 299,
It looks awesomely ridicules wearing the helmet, goggles and BBQ :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='summer_star17x']Perhaps only canadians check the canadian board, why would there be a need to check the american board if most of the deals don't apply in our region, and likewise?[/QUOTE]

I am kinda on fence for that, it is good to see it post here too for some people that don't go elsewhere. But now we need this kind topic on video game deals , all regions, xbox 360, gaming industry and freebies?

[quote name='Khalid']I am kinda on fence for that, it is good to see it post here too for some people that don't go elsewhere. But now we need this kind topic on video game deals , all regions, xbox 360, gaming industry and freebies?[/QUOTE]

There is a Canada board and other regions for a reason.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']the free item is available globally? perhaps a separate post in every region is needed?

okay, thanks![/QUOTE]

Oh noes, it's the American Forum Police....

(What are you doing on a Canadian board anyways?)

Anyways, thanks OP.

[quote name='refraxion']There is a Canada board and other regions for a reason.[/QUOTE]
Yep, that is true, but there is also a reason for a contests/freebies is there?

By the way, I just want you guys to think about it for a second. Is is just crazy every time there are free stuff. People that always post repost and people that always said after this is the Canadian forum. Should we start to post video games news here too?

[quote name='Khalid']Yep, that is true, but there is also a reason for a contests/freebies is there?

By the way, I just want you guys to think about it for a second. Is is just crazy every time there are free stuff. People that always post repost and people that always said after this is the Canadian forum. Should we start to post video games news here too?[/QUOTE]

If this were a news forum and the news was canada specific, then yes.

Do you read deal forums all over the web just in the hopes that something might apply to your region?

Silly.

Thank you OP for posting this, even if it was posted on the American boards. This is really the only place on CAG and I would be missing stuff like this if it wasn't for people like you. :applause:

I won't be using them personally (because what's better than a tophat? Seriously), but hey, it's free, so why not.

[quote name='xSPARKYx-']all you xbots are shitheads now get the fuck out of this thread.[/QUOTE]

What is this I don't even...

[quote name='wplayer']If this were a news forum and the news was canada specific, then yes.

Do you read deal forums all over the web just in the hopes that something might apply to your region?

Silly.[/QUOTE]

I said that because this freebie is not really Canada specific, it's a global thing. (Yes, I know that some Canadians only come to this sub-forum)

Nope, I don't, but personally I do go on video games deal for some specific thread and for contest/freebie stuff (There are about 30% stuff there that applies to us Canadians).

I just hope that we stop seeing those repost post every time somebody post a free stuff here.

And yeah what the hell with the xbot guy? I hate that term anyway.

[quote name='Khalid']I said that because this freebie is not really Canada specific, it's a global thing. (Yes, I know that some Canadians only come to this sub-forum)

Nope, I don't, but personally I do go on video games deal for some specific thread and for contest/freebie stuff (There are about 30% stuff there that applies to us Canadians).

I just hope that we stop seeing those repost post every time somebody post a free stuff here.

And yeah what the hell with the xbot guy? I hate that term anyway.[/QUOTE]

He might've been drinking heh :beer:

[quote name='Khalid']I said that because this freebie is not really Canada specific, it's a global thing. (Yes, I know that some Canadians only come to this sub-forum)

o great, a french xbot. how worse can it get?

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? I am not even french, yes I can speak french. I am an Asian that was born in Quebec. Now you are going to make a racist comment that I am an Asian?

Okay, well some of us canadians do not go and check the american forum for freebies and whatever else, like me, I stick to this one forum. It's bookmarked. I don't even bother with other forums because they don't apply to me.
So thank you OP, for (re)posting this into the canadian forum.

Also:
o great, a french xbot. how worse can it get?
ROFL.

[quote name='Khalid']Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? I am not even french, yes I can speak french. I am an Asian that was born in Quebec. Now you are going to make a racist comment that I am an Asian?[/QUOTE]

i have no problem with asians, as long as you keep off our roads.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Looks like someones a bored troll.[/QUOTE]

looks like someone should stick to posting flyers

[quote name='game_fanatic']Must be nice to be 12' tall on the internet :applause:[/QUOTE]
that does not make sense, sir. did i say i was 12' tall?

[quote name='game_fanatic']
blank-picard_facepalm.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This.

Thanks OP, this thread is quite wonderful.

Guys, don't make fun of Sparky. It's not his fault he goes home and does this everyday:
713.jpg

[quote name='xSPARKYx-']very original. i havn't seen that one before.[/QUOTE]

Really? It's pretty common around teh internetz, I'm surprised you haven't stumbled across it! Well keep at it, champ!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Really? It's pretty common around teh internetz, I'm surprised you haven't stumbled across it! Well keep at it, champ![/QUOTE]

fuck you. dont counter my sarcasm with more sarcasm.

bread's done
Back