Free Monopoly for Android @ App store.

thanks op!

and can someone help a semi-Android noob out? I am quickly running out of space on my phone and 8gb microSD card w/ all these addt'l content downloads for games. If I want to buy a 16 or 32gb card, can I just dump all the contents into a folder on my PC, then dump them back on to the new card? will everything jive or is it more complicated?

Plesae the next time specify on the title that it is on the AMAZON App Store as I rushed inside and found out that it was Amazon App Store and some of us cant buy things from there. Thanks anyway for the info!

[quote name='token2k6']thanks op!

and can someone help a semi-Android noob out? I am quickly running out of space on my phone and 8gb microSD card w/ all these addt'l content downloads for games. If I want to buy a 16 or 32gb card, can I just dump all the contents into a folder on my PC, then dump them back on to the new card? will everything jive or is it more complicated?[/QUOTE]

It's that simple, yes. I just did this recently (but I was upgrading TO an 8gb card).

While this is a deal, can we maybe establish a dedicated thread for the Amazon App of the day deals? I been seeing a new thread everyday an it just seems unnecessary. Just a thought, carry on.

Turns out to be great, everything not cool about monopoly (ie the paper currency everywhere, manually dragging your character, making change for your money, someone getting upset and throwing the board and/or table up) aren't existent.

Just the cool parts.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Does it still take all day to finish a game? Even with CM7 I doubt my phones battery will last.[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, right now I'm stuck in a stalemate. The computer has about 5000 and I have around 18000. The comp gets some lucky ass rolls.

bread's done
Back