FREE month of GAMEFLY and your chance at an iPad! (TRAINN)

Blunter

CAGiversary!
Hello my fellow CAG's! I hope your days going great, cause it's about to get better.

I am offering one month of Gamefly FREE to the first 8 people who sign up through the link provided in this post. The way this will work is as follows:

1. You MUST sign up to the website through the provided link

2. You MUST complete one offer with the referral account, or a gold offer with the points account. Please pick Gamefly and start your one month trial for $8. You may cancel after 14 days. You will only be charged the initial $8 and it credits instantly. I can see if it has or has not credited so please don't try any funny business!

3. After completing the first two steps, return to this forum letting me know that you've done so. Please also shoot me an email at [email protected] ... Please title the subject "CAG iPad Entry" and include in the email the email address that I should send the $8 refund to through Paypal

4. I will usually respond and send the refund payment before the following 24 hours if all terms above are met. So please make sure your offer is validated before sending out emails.

NOTE: You pay for Gamefly, it is not free off the bat. But I WILL refund you your money as promised, there is no loss for you in this situation.

Everybody please use this forum as reference as I will update it with the names of those that have already joined the site so you can see where we are along on this.

LINK IS AS FOLLOWS:http://www.YouriPad4free.com/index.php?ref=6966770

**I will be doing a giveaway of an item equivalent to $20 of your choice that can be found on Amazon with free shipping or amazon prime eligible shipping among all CAG members that sign up. This will be done when I get the full 12 referrals necessary and not just the first 8 that you guys will be assisting me with**

ALSO, I'd like to say this company supplying me/you with the iPad is infact legit. Do some research, there name is TRAINN; Transcendent Innovations. They are very popular in the freebie world so hop on this TRAINN asap!

Any questions feel free to ask!

Signups thus far: NONE :cry:

Are you allowed to bump threads/double post here? (I saw others do it but I dont know rules for this section)

I see a bunch of people offering the same deal but the incentive here is the chance at winning an item as well.

Maybe I'll add another? Idk I'll let you guys decide....

bread's done
Back