Free month of Star Wars Galaxies for old players

deszaras

CAGiversary!
Star Wars Galaxies was my first MMO and while I was a much bigger WoW addict, I still have fond memories of SWG. After receiving an e-mail from SOE stating previous SWG players will have their old accounts reactivated from June 23rd to July 23rd, I started downloading the game again. There's a strong chance I'll won't stay long but it'll be nice to see it again. Anyone else that use to play SWG going to check out the free month?

I came back for 3 months a few years ago...only to find all my shit GONE, my city taken over by a former member who refuses to return control over the city and so on. Not only that by my Character was so altered by the new changes that I got killed by a local Naboo creature. o.0 Not to mention the server I was in is a ghost town and only Jedi's are running around.

Unless Sony does something to bring back their players, when KOR comes out, SWG will tank.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Unless Sony does something to bring back their players, when KOR comes out, SWG will tank.[/QUOTE]

I agree but I don't think there's any chance of Sony bringing back their players at this point. Unless they pull it back to before the 2 big changes, this game will continue to sink into oblivion. I can't wait for KOR but I'd really just like to go around to the places I use to frequent. I'm not referring to player made cities or anything. It doesn't hurt to just check things out for free.

bread's done
Back