Free month of XBlive with gta4 except mine?

Ildjarn

CAGiversary!
I bought my copy of GTA4 last month and I just now have been reading about how they included cards for a free month of service in every copy. Except mine,

(edited out alarmist blaming)

Mine had it. Not bad considering most games have a crappy 48 hour trial which can't even be used to extend membership. Don't blame Gamestop employees if yours didn't come with one (even though most of them are thieves anyways).

[quote name='Persona7']I got one but several of my friends did not...[/quote]

I also got a free 1 month to with my GTA IV... But other people I talked to also didnt get one

oh wow, i didnt even check my manuals (i never read game manuals) and there it was, a free month. If it wasnt for this thread, I would have never known it was there

I guess it pays sometimes to not shop at GS

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']there are two different copies. One with a raised gta logo which has it. And one with regular gta logo does not have it.[/quote] Mine is raised and it didn't come with one.

i bought my limited edition from gamestop and got the one month trial (though i heard i should have got either a shirt or license plate too that i never got).

I didn't even know there was a different packaging for the game, with raised and unraised lettering. Mine was raised lettering and had the free month.

I got a regular edition from Target about a week after it came out and it came with a free trial.

I didn't know it could extend my existing Gold membership, I'll have to extend it tonight.

bread's done
Back