Free Movie Download

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Wait.... Do I have to put in Credit Card info ?[/QUOTE]
No, no credit card info required.

Thanks, downloading Terminator Salvation right now. Pretty easy to register and download. I previously already got Green Lantern through registering a Divx device, quality of the movie is pretty decent.

Download the DiVX player they suggest, then wait and wait and wait for it to download to 100%. It took 96 minutes to download a 71ish minute movie (green lantern). 891meg total. Should have taken about 10 minutes if they let me download it myself (using DAP).

they are out of stock of green lantern, i know it sounds dumb.

also, i downloaded the file and i see it on my hard drive and the file starts playing but give me a sound error, saying im missing a codec and then it doesn't play video.

Awesome, thanks op!

Does anyone know what I can use to try to convert these videos so I can throw them into my iPod?

Edit - I downloaded Terminator Salvation...but it has disappeared, somehow.......anyone else have this problem? I downloaded it using that Divx player.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MotzCTG']GDGT is giving away Terminator Salvation via Divx.
http://gdgt.com/divx/[/QUOTE]
Well, I got so far as having to create a DivX account in order to download the Ticket File, but then they ask me to upgrade my player. I refuse to upgrade as I had the latest version, but had so many problems streaming that I had to downgrade. Oh well, thanks anyways Motz.

bread's done
Back