Free Movie Screening Passes: Harry Potter 6 - G.I. Joe (GOFOBO.COM) codes added daily

bluedotlounge

CAGiversary!
HARRY POTTER
Santa Clara CA July 13, 2009 7PM Gofobo Code: CMCYCD9R7
Washington DC July 13, 2009 7PM Gofobo Code : METRO405088
Buffalo, NY July 13, 2009 7PM Gofobo Code : FMTYQ1XMV
Chicago, IL Gofobo Code : FTM9J8M8E
Baltimore, MD Gofobo Code : WUTB1511-8D9D3
Buffalo, NY July 13, 2009 7PM Gofobo Code : BUFMOM2216
Rochester, NY 13th July, 2009 7pm Gofobo Code : FMT1QRFJN
Baltimore, MD 13th July, 2009 7pm Gofobo Code : BFREE8661
San Francisco, CA July 13th 2009 Gofobo Code : SFGATEXCDT3H
Baltimore, MD Gofobo Code : WUTB1511-1B8593
Tigard, OR Gofobo Code : 43KIXKLHC77
Seattle, WA Gofobo Code : 43KIXY095KJ

G.I.JOE
Kansas City, KS Gofobo Code : RTF73TDENH

I'm going to the Santa Clara Harry Potter showing & an ended up RSVPing a ton passes for my coworkers & my gf's coworkers. I am sure not all of them will make it, so if you can't get Santa Clara passes, PM me . I'll just rename one of my accounts under your name so you can print the pass yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zeldafanatic15']I belong to the site, but I live in St. Louis MO, and I have a screening coming up, but no pass for it. That's awesome that you got those.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll be sure to add St. Louis if I spot it.

If there is one in Austin, please PM me it if you can. If not just post it here if you get one I guess. There is a screening on the 13th here, and I would love to go.

Are these single use?

[quote name='Whirly']If there is one in Austin, please PM me it if you can. If not just post it here if you get one I guess. There is a screening on the 13th here, and I would love to go.

Are these single use?[/QUOTE]

Definitely single use, not to mention each ticket is assigned a unique bar code. You'll be allowed to add a guest.

Wow! Thanks, OP!... But... Uh... Can someone please explain to me how these work? ^_^; I've already reserved my screening passes to one of the events, but now I'm having second thoughts. How much is it going to cost to get in? Am I supposed to be charged for reserving a seat? It IS the actual, final, real version of the movie I'm seeing, right? Sorry if these are stupid questions... I just really don't want to drive all the way to the theater just to figure out it cost $500 or something ridiculous like that... Thanks in advance! :D

If you spot anything for orlando florida I'd apreciate it.
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Wow! Thanks, OP!... But... Uh... Can someone please explain to me how these work? ^_^; I've already reserved my screening passes to one of the events, but now I'm having second thoughts. How much is it going to cost to get in? Am I supposed to be charged for reserving a seat? It IS the actual, final, real version of the movie I'm seeing, right? Sorry if these are stupid questions... I just really don't want to drive all the way to the theater just to figure out it cost $500 or something ridiculous like that... Thanks in advance! :D[/QUOTE]

Is this a joke post? If it is you almost got me...if it is a serious post than you just need to print out the pass(es) and present them at the theater when you arrive. There are no reserved seats and seats are obtainable in a "first come, first serve" style. The movie shown in these types of screenings is always the final version. There is no cost to attend an advance screening from a site such as gofobo however you might have to pay for a parking spot, it depends on the location of the cinema (if it is in a plaza, etc.).

Hopefully this helped you however if you still are not convinced, or if you think I am not telling the truth, than you could not always go...more seats for other people :p

[quote name='thepik241']Thanks OP!

Is this a joke post? If it is you almost got me...if it is a serious post than you just need to print out the pass(es) and present them at the theater when you arrive. There are no reserved seats and seats are obtainable in a "first come, first serve" style. The movie shown in these types of screenings is always the final version. There is no cost to attend an advance screening from a site such as gofobo however you might have to pay for a parking spot, it depends on the location of the cinema (if it is in a plaza, etc.).

Hopefully this helped you however if you still are not convinced, or if you think I am not telling the truth, than you could not always go...more seats for other people :p[/QUOTE]

XD No, it's not a joke post... I'm completely serious. I've never gone to an advanced screening, let alone had a chance of going to one. And wow... Seriously? I won't even have to pay to see the movie? o_O; That's awesome! :D Well, thanks for your explanation! Now I don't have to feel like so much of an idiot when it comes to this stuff in the future. X3 However... After entering the location for my closest screening, I found out it will be a 6 hour drive to the theater from where I live. T_T; So I think I'll just return the passes I reserved for now and keep the site in mind for the future. :] Thanks again!

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Thanks. I'll be sure to add St. Louis if I spot it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting these. If you do come across the St Louis codes, would appreciate the add.

The site is misleading because it lists passes as available for both Sacramento and Roseville when logged out but as soon as you log in it changes to "Status: Sorry, all screening passes are taken. Please search for other screenings". I guess they want people to sign up for the site even if they have to trick them to do so.

just so you all know, the codes posted on the first page are no longer valid. seems some of them were released before they were meant to reach the public so gofobo discontinued them all together. I had 4 and now they are no good. :cry:

just thought I'd save some of you from waiting in line only to get rejected at the door for invalid passes.

I hear that too.

This claimed to have happened before with Terminator Salvation. I didn't have a chance to verify it because the doorman didn't even bother scanning that passes (shrug).

Just finished watching the new harry potter at my military post theater (early military preview 2.5 hours) and it sucked. Has to be the worst one so far. I am glad it was free and would caution anyone in paying full price to watch this at a movie theater.:bomb:

[quote name='likeme']Just finished watching the new harry potter at my military post theater (early military preview 2.5 hours) and it sucked. Has to be the worst one so far. I am glad it was free and would caution anyone in paying full price to watch this at a movie theater.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

I could see where you're coming from (just got back from my screening). It did help that my audience was predominantly tweens and young adults. I'm a firm believer that there are certain movies that are greatly enhanced with the crowd reaction, and the girls in the theater definitely reacted to every subtle nuance during the romantic plot developments. So I think if you are going to see it, have it be a matinée in the first or second week when it's crowded. It's quite plotty, and feels like it only serves as a prelude to the final movie. I'm glad I didn't pay for it, but it's not like I felt I wanted my 2.5 hours back.

Damn, I'm sorry I didn't get here earlier for the HP passes. My girlfriend and I would've really enjoyed going to that.

bread's done
Back