Free movie tickets for Peaceful Warrior from Best Buy

Looked like a good movie from the trailer, but when I tried to get the tickets, I was told that there were no theatres close to me.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']In the fine print, it seems to say that it's for Reward Zone members only.[/quote]

everyone on CAG should have a reward zone membership already anyway since they're free ;)

It's a rerelease.

I remember the trailer saying "coming soon" on the dvd of Crank or something.

Also, nowhere on the pass itself does it mention reward zone, but it's free to sign up now anyway.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Notice that "limited" note next to the June 06 release date?

So, it took them almost a year to move it to wide release.[/quote]

weird

thanks...looks decent from the plot synopsis...hey, it's free

Thanks for the info! Time to print out a couple hundred and scalp them in front of theaters :)

NetWinner - The Free Internet Lottery
nCoder Deals - Simply the cream of the crop.

Whilst a noble concern, I dont see what that comment has to do with a free ticket thread. And who are you referring to .. Victor Salva, Nick Nolte, Best Buy?

[quote name='Maklershed']Whilst a noble concern, I dont see what that comment has to do with a free ticket thread. And who are you referring to .. Victor Salva, Nick Nolte, Best Buy?[/QUOTE]
Victor Salva and best buy.

I did this but is it legit. The email came from a different place than Bestbuy and this seems really screwy.

It's good to see that they postponed the DVD release to put this back in the theaters. Can't wait to actually go see it! Thanks OP for the reminder!

So did anyone go to this? I saw this movie last night in Kendall Square in Boston MA and it was probably the worst movie I've ever seen in theaters.

On the other hand, it was so bad it was hilarious and my friends and I along with about half the people in the theater enjoyed laughing out loud through out the screening.

I actually enjoyed the movie. The rest of the people in my theater seemed to enjoy it too as did my friend who went with me.

Unfortunately I didn't get to go because my friends backed out and then my family didn't want to go so I decided just to not go at all because I wasn't really all that excited about it.

Movie wasn't too bad. Lead actors were decent enough, but the supporting cast was just so horrible it was painful. Especially the two "friends" and their annoying banter.

Free made it worth the time though.

I was game for a free movie. The price was right and the movie was just okay but I'd never pay to see a movie like this. Documentaries/non-fiction/true stories just aren't my cup of tea.

Yeah, the supporting characters were terrible, but the main leads more than made up for it with terrific acting.

The directing was fantastic, whoever did it must have really put their heart in it.

Too bad reviewers are egotistical pretentious jackasses, or they might have given it the decent review it deserved.

[quote name='Resette']So did anyone go to this? I saw this movie last night in Kendall Square in Boston MA and it was probably the worst movie I've ever seen in theaters.

On the other hand, it was so bad it was hilarious and my friends and I along with about half the people in the theater enjoyed laughing out loud through out the screening.[/quote]

Wow... I wish people had a good sense of humor around these parts. Here in Iowa... everyone shuts the hell up as soon as the lights go off... and won't say a word until the lights come on. The movie was alright.... I'm just glad I didn't pay for it.

I've read the book and I can honestly say that they totally screwed up the ending.

Usually this doesn't bother me as I tend to enjoy most movies I go to, however in the book the last portion of the book was so crucial imo.

Kinda ironic that they try to make it a point in the movie that "it's the journey not the destination" even though it really is what makes the book "click" with most people I've talked to.

Bleh, I guess I should be happy I didn't pay to go to it. :: sigh ::

[quote name='Resette']So did anyone go to this? I saw this movie last night in Kendall Square in Boston MA and it was probably the worst movie I've ever seen in theaters.

On the other hand, it was so bad it was hilarious and my friends and I along with about half the people in the theater enjoyed laughing out loud through out the screening.[/QUOTE]

I agree, very bad, my gf and I walked out an hour in, just couldn't take it anymore.

[quote name='3QGojo']I agree, very bad, my gf and I walked out an hour in, just couldn't take it anymore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah some people in front of us walked out after about 15 minutes.

bread's done
Back