FREE Music !!! (16Volt)

sixteenvolt420

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
One of my all time favorite bands, 16Volt, also where i got the first part of my name from, is giving away their entire back catalog for FREE! 7 cd's total all free, and able to be downloaded and shared as you please, legally. They are along the lines of nine inch nails, ministry, celldweller, and such, musically. Anyway, here's the link to download and share as you please:

http://16volt.com/downloads

LOL, with a title like "FREE Music !!!", I thought you were gonna tell me about bit torrents. Since its only 1 band, maybe you could put that in the title.

OMG this is a steal! Seriously they made the music for PRIMAL, a PS2 game which rocks. I have it and loved it. Everyone DL their stuff, special somethingcool2.0 album!!

Yeah, the only album of theirs not up for free, is their most recent one, Full Black Habit, which is definately worth the purchase. They're working on a new album, and are looking to increase their worldwide fanbase more, so they can more easily do shows worldwide, hence the giving away of the past albums for free. Good idea if ya ask me. I already own the physical copies of them all. There are a few other songs out there they did, which aren't on the download list, including some cover songs and the 16Volt Vs. Hate Dept, Remix Wars cd.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Thanks! Always down for some free tunes[/QUOTE]

Your avatar is from Farscape, correct? If so, i love that show. Still have to pick up the season 4 dvd set and the peace keeper was someday.

I'll check them out. Thanks for the info. Too bad they are only offering the tracks at 192 kbps...could be worse though I suppose!

[quote name='webdoggy']I'll check them out. Thanks for the info. Too bad they are only offering the tracks at 192 kbps...could be worse though I suppose![/QUOTE]

i usually rip most of my stuff for my mp3 player at that rate, sounds fine by me. Anything less than 192 is when you usually gets those little pops and such.

bread's done
Back