Free MvC 3 guide for people who bought MvC 3 from Capcom Store

ViolentLee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
I ordered Marvel vs. Capcom 3 from Capcom's store, mostly due to the free shirt. Many people expected to get it at launch, even with free value shipping. It didn't happen, so people were angry.

Today, I received the following email from Capcom:

Thank you for your purchase of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds!

Please accept our apology for the delayed delivery of your game. In an effort to make it up to you and win back your support for the Capcom Store, we’re offering you a *free copy of the highly-rated Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds Strategy Guide from BradyGames. At 400 full–color pages, this incredible book is nearly as much of an art book as it is a strategy guide. We are also offering you **FREE SHIPPING for the strategy guide!

To get your free copy click this LINK, which will add the strategy guide to your cart. Next, enter [code removed] in the Promo Code field and click "Apply."

Thank you for your understanding and support!

The Capcom Store Team

*Offer is valid through May 15th only

**Free Shipping limited to US Economy Postal and destinations within the United States only.

Pretty nice if you ask me. Unfortunately, I just bought the guide from Amazon for $12.50, but I can return that. It definitely removes Capcom's store from the do-not-buy list.

BTW, I didn't include the code from the email, because A) it might be user-coded, and B) it'd be unfair for people who didn't buy the game from Capcom's store to get the guide.

So if you ordered MvC 3 through Capcom, check your email. You've got a month to redeem the offer.

Wooohooo! I got the same email, I thought I wasn't part of that 17%, but I guess I was. Unfortunately, just like you, I already have the guide, I'll probably just save it as a christmas gift or sell on CL.

I didn't get the email...game shipped friday before launch, and I received it friday after launch...don't really feel like I was owed anything, but if everyone else is getting stuff...

I got an email, and the game was almost a month late and no T shirt on the first shipmment, so I guess it's ok, although I think downloable content would have been better like an outfit for Ruy that said "my game was shipped late and all I got is this Tshirt", but hey too bad I already had a PDF of the guide, I guess a real guide won't hurt.

bread's done
Back