Free Mystery PSN Import game from MonkeyPaw Games & Raptr! -- Begins 8/7/12

[quote name='TheJLC']Sucks I missed all of them.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I could only watch as the last 435 disappeared because the stupid Raptr website wouldn't connect to Facebook for me even though I tried different ways to connect them. After all the keys were gone, they connected perfectly fine. I really think this website hates me. :cry:

[quote name='zenprime']Got the meat cooking game as well. Damn, wanted something more action-y. Probably won't even bother redeeming the code.[/QUOTE]

Too bad I got Dezaemon kids...is this a shooter?

[quote name='Wchillinman']Same here. I could only watch as the last 435 disappeared because the stupid Raptr website wouldn't connect to Facebook for me even though I tried different ways to connect them. After all the keys were gone, they connected perfectly fine. I really think this website hates me. :cry:[/QUOTE]
For me it's the fact that I'm a newbie or above in many of the top games, yet it didn't update in that page for me. So, from 110, it went to 0 in almost an instant.

Maybe it was because you put US. That's what happened to me until I changed it to United States. Lol. Couldn't believe I made a simple mistake.

[quote name='kube00']Too bad I got Dezaemon kids...is this a shooter?[/QUOTE]

Has about 102+ games. Some of them shooters from what I checked out.

Got Gaia Seed, but already own it. Will trade for anything else since I'm not going to be picky over a free game. :'q

Edit: Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Kyuiin and i already own it and a few of these games so i'm willing to trade it for anything except Blockids and Magical Drop since i already own them.

I had the problem with I was already connected into facebook but it said that I had none of the PS3 games done as newbie or above.

Ummmm....... Look at my Fallout 3 stats people, lulz!

ARG....
I was up until 0200PT waiting for this to go active because I was going to be out all day today.
It didn't come up by then.
I just got home and they are all gone... Oh well.........

[quote name='Olengie']Did you put your country as United States? Not US?[/QUOTE]
I joined a long time ago and it defaulted to US. Is it supposed to be United States?
Why was that the default if they wanted something else?
#-o

Yeah. Since it said I wasn't eligible, I decided to fiddle around and put United States. And what you know, I got the message. And the thing went live 10.29am pacific time.

[quote name='Olengie']Yeah. Since it said I wasn't eligible, I decided to fiddle around and put United States. And what you know, I got the message. And the thing went live 10.29am pacific time.[/QUOTE]

I never got told that I was not eligible. It just kept saying Coming Soon.
Then I had to get at least a few hours sleep before I spent like 10 hours today doing pre-employment testing and physical, ect....
When I got home and checked the page it said "Missed It, 0 remaining".
But I just changed it from US, just in case for next time.

OK WOW!! I also just noticed that it did not have a check next to "Newbie or above in top PS3 game" Meaning I did not qualify anyway. But my game list is showing I have Newbie or above on 9 games that are on their list and I have played at least 2 more that are not showing on my game list.

Looks like this was not in my destiny to get anything on this AT ALL, regardless.:bs: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Olengie']I don't know what to say. I guess it got pretty wonky. (No pun intended)[/QUOTE]

No pun intended?... And yet it still made me chuckle. :D

[quote name='WonkyToad']I never got told that I was not eligible. It just kept saying Coming Soon.
Then I had to get at least a few hours sleep before I spent like 10 hours today doing pre-employment testing and physical, ect....
When I got home and checked the page it said "Missed It, 0 remaining".
But I just changed it from US, just in case for next time.

OK WOW!! I also just noticed that it did not have a check next to "Newbie or above in top PS3 game" Meaning I did not qualify anyway. But my game list is showing I have Newbie or above on 9 games that are on their list and I have played at least 2 more that are not showing on my game list.

Looks like this was not in my destiny to get anything on this AT ALL, regardless.:bs: :rofl:[/QUOTE]Same here, funny though since out of the possible games this is my list

•Borderlands - NEWBIE
•Call of Duty: Black Ops - ELITE
•Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - HARDCORE
•Fallout 3 - ELITE
•Gran Turismo - DEDICATED
•InFamous - AMATEUR
•KillZone 3 - HARDCORE
•LittleBigPlanet - DEDICATED

I just noticed that I was US as well. My guess is that anyone who is US would show that they didn't have a top game as NEWBIE or above, which is a fault on their end and not ours. Especially when I just joined them not that long ago and they PUT IN US for my Country, not I.

[quote name='WonkyToad']
OK WOW!! I also just noticed that it did not have a check next to "Newbie or above in top PS3 game" Meaning I did not qualify anyway. But my game list is showing I have Newbie or above on 9 games that are on their list and I have played at least 2 more that are not showing on my game list.[/QUOTE]
The same thing happened to me, but clicking the button on the bottom (I think it said "Check Rewards") fixed that. Someone in this thread mentioned that solution a few pages back, otherwise I would have been confused too.

I had
Grand Turismo 5 - Newbie
inFAMOUS - Amateur
Little Big Planet - Dedicated
Portal 2 - Dedicated

Didn't get my check mark for newbie or above, sent them an email saying it was BS (here's hoping they reply positively)

I just found this in the PSN Weekly Deals thread:

[quote name='Bumslie']There was only 1500 available codes.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how true that is but it looks like they alotted 7 days to give out these codes and they ran out in almost exactly 3 hours.

It said 1500 codes available. Maybe it was because they believed it wouldn't catch on or something. Just my two cents.

[quote name='Olengie']It said 1500 codes available. Maybe it was because they believed it wouldn't catch on or something. Just my two cents.[/QUOTE]

Me too.
Hey! Between the 2 of us we almost have a nickel!

I have Yakiniku Bugyou and still looking for a trade. Just PM me. Not really interested in a meat cooking game. I was hoping for Tomba or and RPG game like Arc the Lad or something. Gonna hold this game until Monday.

Well turns out emailing Raptr with my problem worked since their system never made me eligible even though it should have (huzzah)
Anyways, I now have a Dezaemon Kids code that I am willing to trade with anyone that managed to get Tomba!

[quote name='Kolma']Well turns out emailing Raptr with my problem worked since their system never made me eligible even though it should have (huzzah)
Anyways, I now have a Dezaemon Kids code that I am willing to trade with anyone that managed to get Tomba![/QUOTE]

Really? Well I guess I might have to do that as well since the same thing happened to me and cost me the reward. I was elite in God of War and Infamous but didn't get the check mark. I kept waiting for the system to fix itself but it never did. I was going to email them right then and there but I had other things to take care of and figured it would just be a waste of time.

this website sucks and i'll never use it again.. i was online from midnight to 6am and the contest still didn't start... then i had to go to work... get home... and all the codes gone.... call me a sore loser but uhh.... fuck that cRAPTR website....

Wow the turn around from them about the message I sent was quick. Short version of the reply,

"blah blah blah automated system blah blah blah PSN Reward went fucking quick" Really? I couldn't tell :roll:

The important part was this and I quote,
"We also have a button on the not only the reward pages themselves, but also on your dashboard/rewards pages, called "Check your reward". Clicking that button does the exact same thing that our automated system is attempting to do. However, upon looking at your specific user data, we see that you did not click the "check your reward" button during the time in which the reward was active." -- I did this more than once and kept saying I was missing the newbie or above requirement. So I call shenanigans!

To continue,
"Clicking on that button would have moved you to the front of the line and ensured that you would have been able to get the reward." -- SHENANIGANS!!!

*cough*
"However, we hope you enjoy this extra PSN game code that we have:"fuck you if you think I'll actually list it :lol:
"We hope that in future rewards we not only are able to improve the rewards system, but improve your experience. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Raptr Support"

In the end they made it right, so I can't complain.:applause:

With that I now have a Yakiniku Bugyou code might be willing to trade, anything but Magical Drop & Blockids, if anyone is interested PM me.

[quote name='solidus_00']Wow the turn around from them about the message I sent was quick. Short version of the reply,

"blah blah blah automated system blah blah blah PSN Reward went fucking quick" Really? I couldn't tell :roll:

The important part was this and I quote,
"We also have a button on the not only the reward pages themselves, but also on your dashboard/rewards pages, called "Check your reward". Clicking that button does the exact same thing that our automated system is attempting to do. However, upon looking at your specific user data, we see that you did not click the "check your reward" button during the time in which the reward was active." -- I did this more than once and kept saying I was missing the newbie or above requirement. So I call shenanigans!

To continue,
"Clicking on that button would have moved you to the front of the line and ensured that you would have been able to get the reward." -- SHENANIGANS!!!

*cough*
"However, we hope you enjoy this extra PSN game code that we have:"fuck you if you think I'll actually list it :lol:
"We hope that in future rewards we not only are able to improve the rewards system, but improve your experience. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Raptr Support"

In the end they made it right, so I can't complain.:applause:

With that I now have a Yakiniku Bugyou code might be willing to trade, anything but Magical Drop & Blockids, if anyone is interested PM me.[/QUOTE]

Glad it worked for you too :bouncy:
*still looking for someone to trade Tomba! for my Dezaemon Kids

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']No one got Tomba, bro.[/QUOTE]
Well that's a bummer D:
Guess I'll just keep the code, thanks for informing me.

contacted support complained how it never worked for me and how the check button to check if I qualified ever showed on the page and they gave me a code for a stupid bar b que ps1 game *god the import list is piss poor*

so any one can have this I don't want it polluting my games on my ps3.
J587-6DNR-9QJB - Yakiniku Bugyou

[quote name='WilliamRLBaker']contacted support complained how it never worked for me and how the check button to check if I qualified ever showed on the page and they gave me a code for a stupid bar b que ps1 game *god the import list is piss poor*

so any one can have this I don't want it polluting my games on my ps3.
J587-6DNR-9QJB - Yakiniku Bugyou[/QUOTE]

lurked

bread's done
Back