FREE Namco Demo Disc (PS2 only) (OUT OF STOCK)

[quote name='SadieDee'][quote name='Cracka'][quote name='sn0b0ards']Personally I have no clue, but usually these take a month or two. Sometimes though they ship them as they get the orders, so it could be as little as a week.[/quote]

sweet... i'm moving in less than a month... looks like whoever moves into this apartment next gets a free demo!

hopefully this comes soon..[/quote]

Have the PO forward your mail...[/quote]

guess i'll do that then...

(i'm only 17 and dont really know exactly how all the postal system shit works so didnt really think of that)

thanks

Yeah it's out of stock. I'll check tomorrow morning.

Anyone who is saying "Nice, I'll finally play Katamari Damacy." should be shot. You should already have it.

Has anyone recieved one yet? I want to know whats on it. If you go to the post office you can get your mail fowarded from your old address to your new one for like a month or two.

*edits* Nevermind Should of have read the first post

Ah, I can't wait until this comes in the mail. I haven't played Katamari Damacy yet, so this is the perfect opportunity. I haven't actually seen the game available at any B&M stores, so don't blame me.

Got mine today. Has 4 playable demos:

Damacy
kill.switch
Street Racing Syndicate
Soul Calibur II

Disappointing, since I have the 3 games that are out. Free is free. Thank you Namco.

i was equally dissapointed with it, i mean namco has some good games out and 2 of the playable games can be found fo $10 now!

i really would have liked to have played death by degrees, ghosthunter, nightmare of druaga, tekken 5, of xenosaga ep 2...but that would be asking a bit much, now wouldnt it?

Got mine today. It's cool if you haven't played Katamari (I got it shortly after release). Otherwise, this is weak sauce all the way.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']ahhh didnt get it today

tomorrow is sunday

ahhh wont get it tomorrow

hopefully monday[/quote]

Monday's a holiday

bread's done
Back