Free NATIONAL GUARD T-Shirt!

Is this a real site or just some way to get your info?

The OP has only 7 posts, and his sig is about getting free shit.

[quote name='Sousanator']I love all these free t-shirts, just wish one of them would ship to Canada[/quote]

I wish one of them would ship to the US :drool:
...since I've never actually received a single shirt out of about ~10 tries on different posts.

I've received one, it was a sprint shirt, it's pretty hilarious, no one can read it, it says "I'm very well connected" and no one can read it correctly. It some other stuff too on it.

I'm guessing they won't call me if I uncheck the "local recruiter" box? I don't want people calling me to tell me that I should join the military cause it's cool.

They will still call, heck they call people who dont give any info....SO MANY CALLS!!!!!!!!!

AHHH!

[quote name='masterofdarkness']I've received one, it was a sprint shirt, it's pretty hilarious, no one can read it, it says "I'm very well connected" and no one can read it correctly. It some other stuff too on it.[/quote]

I have that one too, it talks about having "Connectile Disfunction" on the back, and has some dude holding a wireless Laptop card.

Sad to say, this form is a fluke. I probably have filled this one out up to 10 times, with no result. But the NG loves to send you information about them though.

bread's done
Back