Free NCAA Football 13 Giveaway (One Per System)

goud71493

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
A site I go to is giving away two copies of NCAA Football 13 (one per system). All you got to do is sign up to the site, and post in the corresponding thread. The official posting is below.

Hello Sports Gaming fans. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that EA’s latest entry in their NCAA Football series is just over a week away. Do you want to know what’s sweeter than that? If you sign up on Virtual Sports Network’s forums, post in the giveaway thread (linked below), and you will automatically be entered to win a FREE copy of NCAA 13. The drawing will be held on July 9th. So sign up now and maybe you’ll be the lucky one to win a 100% Free copy of NCAA 13. It doesn’t get much easier than that.

Also, stay on the forums and participate in the VSN Ladder challenge for a chance to win a copy of Madden 13. Simply play NCAA games against other VSN users, and whoever sits atop the VSN Ladder when Madden 13 drops will win a free copy of the game on the system of their choice.

You can also pre-order a copy from the link below. While you’re at it pre-order a copy for a friend, brother, neighbor or anyone you think should get this game. But don’t stop there, pre-order Madden 13 or any number of the hottest new and future games.

Entry thread for giveaway: NCAA 13 Giveaway

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow just came back to see I won a copy for the PS3 hope I still get it since I was 7 days late to respond

bread's done
Back