FREE - NecroVisioN: Lost Company (PC) @ http://www.greenmangaming.com

Saeta

CAG Veteran
Just enter promo voucher "GMGY1-PROMO-TREAT" at checkout at Green Man Gaming's website (no worries- they are legitimate and once offered "Defcon: Everybody Dies" for this awesome price) and you are all set. Never once do you even have to enter credit card information to complete the sale once the voucher is used.

No idea why they are doing this or how long this deal is going to last, but I for one will not be complaining in the least bit. Overall, it's a decent game with some of the makings of the Painkiller series.

Today only, perhaps? It does not specify. Found this thanks to you all posting about the Spring Sale at Green Man, so pat yourselves on the back - you got me "Mount & Blade: Warband" for the awesome price of $8.98!

EDIT:
Shoot. Evidently, Pheace had this covered a few hours before me. Not a fan of repeats if I can help it, I definitely did not find his thread beforehand so I must have made a mistake in my search.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mcdaking84']wont let me sign up[/QUOTE]
That's unusual, mcdaking84. I signed up just the other day. :whistle2:k
What sort of error is it giving you, or are they literally saying that no new user can register right now?

Shoot. Evidently, Pheace had this covered a few hours before me. Not a fan of repeats if I can help it, I definitely did not find his thread beforehand so I must have made a mistake in my search.

Just FYI.

[quote name='mcdaking84']says reenter date of birth, when last time I checked 1988 is over 13 years old[/QUOTE]
Now that's definitely odd, lol. :applause:
Perhaps try registering, initially, with a false birthdate?

[quote name='mcdaking84']says reenter date of birth, when last time I checked 1988 is over 13 years old[/QUOTE]

I was having the same problem, but saw that it was asking for day month then year after that it worked.

Grabbed it! Thanks OP...not like I don't have enough games to play, but this might come in handy...

I know this one guy who I told about this, who has like 100000000 games on back log, and he will tell himself that he does not need this, but he will get it anyway because it is free..and 5 years form now he will be looking through his games and ask himself "wtf is this game?" but it won't matter because free is free!!!

bread's done
Back