Free NES SoundBox iPhone/iPod Touch App

Loaded

CAG Veteran
Hi wanted to drop some codes for a new App that plays sounds from popular NES games. Namely it has Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, and Metroid. Here are the codes:

4PJKX94AM6TA
WMEEFA3XY7XA
HMN4XWKRNKJF
34FXP96E7FET
WYJAHENEAYX7
F4LP6HNXY3YY
XXPJ9WWXFPJ9
3WKMEAPMT63M
44KENMTRN99K
94JHWK9P9LFT
3HYXRFPJENTY

Please write if you've used the code so people don't waste time.

It's only 99 cents right now so if you like it please recommend it and constructive criticism is also appreciated. I'll try to implement the good suggestions if my programming skills allow me to.

Also there is a LITE version available that lets you play 5 sounds at a time from each section. If you want to play more you have to restart the App. A good way to try it out before you buy it, but hey it's only 99 cents!

Link to 99 cent Version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nes-soundbox/id352187119?mt=8&uo=6

Last edited by a moderator:
I just downloaded it using this one: 3WKMEAPMT63M
Thanks.

There's already a thread for these apps though, so you may want to post this here.

My question about this and the Mario one in the App Store is, how did these even get approved, especially to make money on? I mean, the sound files/graphics are property of Nintendo, so unless you have license to use them, you're putting yourself in a very bad situation.

[quote name='sp00ge']My question about this and the Mario one in the App Store is, how did these even get approved, especially to make money on? I mean, the sound files/graphics are property of Nintendo, so unless you have license to use them, you're putting yourself in a very bad situation.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the other mario sound app, but I actually emailed Nintendo a while ago and they haven't gotten back to me. Maybe I'm too little for them to respond to as a one man crew?

The sounds are freely available online in several places with some of them actually saying they're usable in any form although they're not affiliated (as far as I know) with Nintendo. I don't think they'll have an issue, plus it promotes their properties in a way.

I see companies selling those little soundbox keychains I'm sure with no approval also and I see this more as getting paid for my time in actually creating the app.

Of course if Nintendo gets in contact with me I'll take down the App and run for the hills!

As for the iMario app, MAN! I had this idea in written down and right when I was done actually creating the App I see someone else beat me to it and it actually made it into the Top 50!

bread's done
Back