Free Nintendo DS Lite bracelet at EB/GS

fraggedbylaggers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just went to EB today and they had a box of bracelets (or wristbands) that said Nintendo DS Lite. They are just like the livestrong bracelets that everyone had a while ago. They come in Onyx or Coral Pink to advertise the new colors. They seem to go fast so check for them next time you go to the store.

Sorry I didnt see it anywhere. If a mod wants to kill it they can. I AM fairly active on this site and I havent seen it so maybe alot of others havent either. Whatever though...

I'll check on Monday, when I go to preorder the PS3 and Wii.

Also, if you haven't checked your Best Buy, you could possibly grab the Xbox 360 bracelet of the same kind; it's white and green. Mine was selling them for $1. I passed, but they still had a ton of them.

[quote name='Rig']I'll check on Monday, when I go to preorder the PS3 and Wii.

Also, if you haven't checked your Best Buy, you could possibly grab the Xbox 360 bracelet of the same kind; it's white and green. Mine was selling them for $1. I passed, but they still had a ton of them.[/quote]

yea i saw a crapload at my BB but they required donations to the boys and girls club

i'll check for the ds lite bracelets at EB sometime

I didn't see these when I went yesterday. But the store did have lots of pretty fall Nintendo catalogs. I took one, just because. XD

the best buy bracelets are pretty cool. I actually bought some because they were for charity. They all say different things on them for instance one says "Life is your game"

Can someone post pics, and if I give someone 2 bucks paypal, can I get one?

I bought Megaman ZX yesturday at gamestop, and behind the computer, i saw they had a box of them, but i figured they costed money so i didnt say anything.
if they were free, and i didnt get one, even though i bought a ds game, that would kinda erk me, but whatever.

[quote name='thwjustin']Can someone post pics, and if I give someone 2 bucks paypal, can I get one?[/quote]

What the xbox one or the ds one (and if ds what color and if xbox what size?)

I picked up two today. A black one for myself, and a pink one for the girlfriend.

I guess I can post pictures if you need one, thwjustin.

Here's what the bracelet looks like:

dslitebraceletyv9.jpg

They're in some sort of box that contains both the black and pink ones and on the left and right should ask you to please take one.

hmmm I went by my EB today and they didnt have any. Kinda a bummer because that was the only reason i went. I did come out with a psx ac cable which was something else i needed.

[quote name='AndrewCP']Here's what the bracelet looks like:

dslitebraceletyv9.jpg

They're in some sort of box that contains both the black and pink ones and on the left and right should ask you to please take one.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the pic, but do you have one that actually shows the bracelet?

[quote name='Logain8955']Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG5
Me am blind, cant see in bag.

Fixed.[/QUOTE]
You're an idiot. Obviously I can see it, but that shot only shows the fact that it's a wristband and it is indeed black. It's really a better pic of the bag than the band. I want to see the DS logo or whatever is on the damn thing.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']What the xbox one or the ds one (and if ds what color and if xbox what size?)[/quote]

DS, white.

[quote name='yukine']I'll be going to Gamestop on the weekend, and I'm pretty sure they have a bunch more. I'll try to grab you some.[/QUOTE]

yayaa. PM me or update here when you do! Or if anyone else could get them.. that would be nice ^^

[quote name='1SwtDeception']yayaa. PM me or update here when you do! Or if anyone else could get them.. that would be nice ^^[/quote]

I went tonight, both Gamestop and EBGames.
The guy at EBGames said they were gone the first day. he showed me the box which has a huge rip in it. He gave me a free Nintendo DS Fall 2006 Booklet and said thats the best he can do.

The guy at Gamestop said they flew out of the box a week ago, because they got them ina little early.

So, I think they are all gone.

Anyone still wanna give me one?

I only have one. Ill be going to the store sat. I would only charge about $1 just to recoup gas costs (I am 16 and dont have a job so all this gas is wicked expensive).

I dunno, I'd be a little embarassed wearing that. It's like oh, you support breast cancer surv... nope, just innovative gameplay!! =P

I dunno, I'd be a little embarassed wearing that. It's like oh, you support breast cancer surv... nope, just innovative gameplay!! =P

Some people need a reason to survive cancer. Trendy marketing gimmicks is as good as any.

I wouldn't mind paying $1 each + shipping if someone was willing to pick up one of each for me! :D

Please PM me if anyone is interested! ;)

They only had pink ones in the box. But one of the employees was so nice he gave me his black one! :D

The guys at my Gamestop rock.

bread's done
Back