Free Nintendo Fallout Boy Cd

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']Juts stopped by GameCrazy, They are giving away some free nintendo Fall Out Boy Cds, I will put picture up as soon as I can.[/QUOTE]

I heart free Cds! Thanks except I don't have a GC i know of around here.....

What songs does it have on it? For mainstream pop-punk, these guys are incredibly intelligent, and quite frankly, sound damn good.

Yeah, I'm a fan.

[quote name='Death2Sanity']What songs does it have on it? For mainstream pop-punk, these guys are incredibly intelligent, and quite frankly, sound damn good.

Yeah, I'm a fan.[/QUOTE]

Word.

Heres the pics:
fallout25ep.jpg

fallout9te.jpg

Saw that before. The song's on their latest CD. Not as good as the first, but still...well, I've already said it. Maybe the MTV generation has the slightest shred of taste after all.

Nah, it's just a fluke.

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']I can probably pick up a few if anyone wants one.[/QUOTE]

I have a GameCrazy around here, actually pretty close, might as well pick up a copy.

It's too bad that they are total garbage. Sound like everyone else, and the leader singer is annoying and dirty. Pure TRASH. :D

I would love one of those but there isnt a gamecrazy around here.
I love all of the bands on that comp and would really appreciate it if someone could pick one up for me.
Please.

Fall out Boy and The Starting Line, 2 of my favorite bands....can't wait to go see them in November. I will try and pick this up next time i am at GC, thanks OP.

Fall out boy is a decent band kind of remind me of jimmy eat world in terms of sound rather than all these little pop-punk bands running around (greenday included).

*spits on greenday*

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']Ill try to pick up a couple tommorrow. It;s free to ship these right?[/QUOTE]

I hope so, and thank you.

My nearest gc is like an hour away. Would someone mind picking up a one of these for me ive never actually heard the band but ive heard good things. Thanks ^_^

I'll be going to the game store today to pick up what I need to. I can't ship out no more cause I have no more money, I found out that I HAVE to ship them in the bubble envelopes. I havent shipped out the ones I need to yet, Ill get to it on saturday, I have testing at my high school this week.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Fall out boy is a decent band kind of remind me of jimmy eat world in terms of sound rather than all these little pop-punk bands running around (greenday included).

*spits on greenday*[/QUOTE]

Fall Out Boy doesn't come close to Green Day, dude.

Every band in the history of musical expression sucks. There, I said it, now no one needs to waste their time proclaiming it again.

I went to check today:( They were all out. I asked the guy who worked there when they would get some more, he said he wasnt sure. I'll check tomorrow.

There are a couple of other bands on that CD that everyone should check out - Motion City Soundtrack and Boys Night Out.

[quote name='Josef']There are a couple of other bands on that CD that everyone should check out - Motion City Soundtrack and Boys Night Out.[/QUOTE]
Everyone should check out Motion City Soundtrack. They are one of the few bands that I can stand on tv.

bread's done
Back