Free Oakley Shades

Kinda sucks they didn't keep it to 1 per customer. Seems a lot of people order 10 or more and it cut out people trying just to get a pair.

Hi Jameson

CUSTOMER NUMBER: 1

I wanted to write to you as I’m sure you noticed that when you made your recent purchase from OakleyVault.com this coincided with an unforeseen pricing error on our site. I appreciate your loyalty to the Oakley brand and we will honor one of the mis-priced items free of charge.

The remaining items that were priced in error will be removed from your order shortly so that the complimentary product can be processed. Please look for an email shipping confirmation in the next 48-hours with tracking and carrier information.

If you wish to resubmit any part of your original order at the correct pricing, we plan to have these available once again at OakleyVault.com by the end of this week. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions about this email, please contact our Customer Care Center at (800) 403-7449 for further assistance.

~ mark

Mark

I did not order a million pairs like others.. I ordered 2 pairs.. and because of what I wrote back in response I am getting not one but both pairs and have already been shipped with tracking info.

Damn, wish I had spotted this thread earlier. I lost my only pair of shades, spy+optics MCs, back on 4th of July weekend and haven't been able to afford to replace them yet.

[quote name='Porksta']My shipping info says the weight is .8 lbs. Is that 10 pairs or 1?[/QUOTE]
1. There's no way that 10 pairs will only weigh 8 ounces o.o

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']1. There's no way that 10 pairs will only weigh 8 ounces o.o[/QUOTE]

Right, but would 10 pairs weigh 12.8 ounces?

The sunglasses only weigh 1oz... I am guessing, but with the case and packing I'm sure its around the 12.8 ounces UPS is quoting

Also seems most people did not notice this yet but if your invoice says Oakley Deception OO4039-01 they are womans sunglasses not the male version.

[quote name='COLDblood']The sunglasses only weigh 1oz... I am guessing, but with the case and packing I'm sure its around the 12.8 ounces UPS is quoting

Also seems most people did not notice this yet but if your invoice says Oakley Deception OO4039-01 they are womans sunglasses not the male version.[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of people got them to flip on eBay or craigslist.

[quote name='r3dreck']Horrible, what the hell these are chick glasses.[/QUOTE]
OMG thanks for the laugh that model doing all that goofy stuff was just sad and funny. WOW just WOW :)

Mine shipped, kinda wishing i didn't do 2nd day UPS. Either way though 10 bucks for a pair of Oakley's isn't bad. Too bad my girlfriend thinks they are ugly, might not be able to give them away. :(

[quote name='thejuggala']Mine shipped, kinda wishing i didn't do 2nd day UPS. Either way though 10 bucks for a pair of Oakley's isn't bad. Too bad my girlfriend thinks they are ugly, might not be able to give them away. :([/QUOTE]

Mine have been out for delivery for 2 hours now so I should get them today. Hopefully theyre less ugly in person :D

I just hope that they fit my face. I'm not fat, but apparently most shades don't fit my face because they're made for narrow skulled peoples.

[quote name='GenPirate']I just got my pair. It's kind of cool that they honored the price mishap and didn't even charge for shipping.[/QUOTE]

Same. It didn't look too good on me though, so I'm going to give it to my girl, I guess.

bread's done
Back