Free Old Spice Razor

Thanks OP. Most of the big companies do occasionally reward you for being on their mailing list. I signed up for the Mountain Dew newsletter during the every10minute contest and I've gotten some additional freebies via email ever since.

good call... thanks, I've been looking to get a new shaver but I've been too cheap to put 4.99 or more down on a shaver.

do you know is this one per person or one per household... cuz i'll do one for everyone in my family. :)

my good razor decided to dissapear and ive been using a pink venus razor, which hurts my pride, so i havent shaved in a few weeks. and thats really bad cuz i cant grow a beard, crappy neck beards dont work well. so im in on this for sure.

[quote name='Kayden']Tally another freebie that'll be a noshow, thanks tho.[/QUOTE]

Ever free razor I've signed up for has came in the mail. I've been using the 5 blade shick from the last free offer, for a about two weeks now.

Yeah, I have two of those schicks and an old spice one that I got as freebies. They're useful for trips since you can just chuck em at the end.

I never got my Shick in the mail, so I hope this one shows. Still, I don't think it can beat the Fusion Max.

Thanks for the info!

NetWinner - The Free Internet Lottery
nCoder Deals - Simply the cream of the crop.

Thanks OP. Everytime I've signed up for a razor it's made it to me before.

Junk email account, of course.

I actually don't even use the razor too much, since I have a beard. Usually just use the trimmer on it, but hey, free is free.

Thanks OP. I hope this one is better than the Schick Titanium. While I liked the design, it didn't shave too well.

I remember buying a pack of those 4-blade Old Spice razors. They're absolutely horrible compared to the Gillette Mach 3 Turbos or Schicks

In for another free razor. Thanks Op. I remember I got a Mach 3 in the mail a few years ago with the box saying 'happy birthday' from the company.

Thanks, I need a new razor mine is so dull it dosent shave as much as it plucks the hair, and im to cheap to go by a new razor they are so frekin expensive for a good one.

bread's done
Back