FREE one month membership to MLG

popular penguin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
You get one month free MEMBERSHIP (Silver Benefits) to Major League Gaming®!

Here is your code:
72PSN9?WLCHL
:beer:

Starting July 19th, take this code to http://store.majorleaguegaming.com/hotpockets , and follow the on-screen directions to create a new MLG Network Account or sign in if you already have one. Follow the remaining directions to enter your code and you're all set! Your experience with MLG League Membership officially begins!

I got 2 of those if anyone needs em:

one month free MEMBERSHIP (Silver Benefits) to Major League Gaming

MTNMXJ3PT34K
746GRM2F5PYZ

What is Major League Gaming? Are there any perks or anything? I constantly play sports games with people that have MLG either in their name, profile, etc

play the hot pocket game on face book and get a few if u want 1.. some of you guys are slow when it comes to getting free stuff you guys will beg a cag member insted of getting the code your self

[quote name='sir-fly']play the hot pocket game on face book and get a few if u want 1.. some of you guys are slow when it comes to getting free stuff you guys will beg a cag member insted of getting the code your self[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with trying to help someone else out. :roll:

V29QZS3MKFPH

Here is another one.

[quote name='Angel.9 Rakou Cobra']Two more codes:

V59FMN9GL3GT

VMBCN9N5DFXX
[/QUOTE]

Used 2nd thanks.

[quote name='georox']Holy shit, people pay for this stuff? Wow.[/QUOTE]

It's such a clever way to lure in little kids.

"Mommy, I know I just got my Xbawkz 360 for xmas but I want to be a major league gamer!"
"Okay, son, what do we need to do to make this happen?"
"20 dollars a month"
"Sure son, anything for you"

In reality they are not actually anything but a paying member for the cash cow that takes itself way too seriously.

bread's done
Back