Free Oscar Mayer hot dogs, cold cuts, or bacon

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Give your email address, fill out information, have a link emailed to yourself. 10 friends have to click on the link in an hour and you get a free pack of hotdogs, cold cuts, or bacon (coupon to be mailed to you). If someone from your household clicks your link, a message will appear indicating that you can't click your own link. It will inform your friends when a valid link click through worked and a different message appears after enough have been done for you to get the free hotdogs.

https://kraft.promotions.com/omyeseffect/front.do?op=email

Also there's a $1 off printable coupon a little further down on the page linked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MattCatt']Not just hot dogs. "pack of hot dogs, cold cuts, or bacon."

Nice find.[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and updated it for you. I like their all beef hot dogs.

[quote name='MattCatt']If you have a smartphone with a data plan, clearing cookies/cache appears to allow extra clicks.[/QUOTE]I just used several proxys.

[quote name='dancrown']clicked on everyone so far, of course im too stupid to figure out how to find/paste my link . enjoy your weenies. good find op[/QUOTE]

Right click, copy link.

proxies worked for me too.. just kept throwing the link in and then got the email telling me I had scored..

got mine easy, just cleared my browser cookies in firefox each time after i clicked my link on facebook 10 times, didnt fill out anything, only clicked the yes and got the email confirmation I won

You can also just load up your link in Chrome in a "incognito window" 10 times and paste your link and it will work. That's what I did and was done in about 2 minutes.

For those who dont know how to get incognito.

Open Chrome
Click the wrench on the right side of the URL bar or CTRL+SHIFT+N
Paste your link and hit enter, once you get the message that it counted close the window and do it 9 more times.
Enjoy your free coupon.

Hope this helps someone!

i got one!.... i did it myself in like 1-2 minutes..... using proxies..... i used www.Atunnel.com - www.Jtunnel.com..... (they are iframe proxy sites... in alphabetical order... Atunnel.com Btunnel.com - Ztunnel ..... also has a-tunnel.com through z-tunnel.com these are different proxies...

meh.ro5821-455x271.png

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back