Free OTT after rebate! Scramble an egg while its still inside its shell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno if sublymnxtracrymnl would be on at this hour, but to quote Mike Myers "Your the devil!!!!!!!!!!"
After PB + Nutella + Banana sammich last night, I'm now just eating Nutella...:cry:

I CAN STOP WHENEVER I WANT!

fuckin' a there was like a 2 hour wait on beer pong where I was at tonight. IT'S AN OUTRAGE I TELL YOU! Oh well at least I got to smoke plenty of the devil's plant for free tonight
Eviltude knows what I'm talkin about

Long night of Munchkin and Smash Bros. One of my good friends has been down here for the last two weeks, but it was his last night and he's heading back to Dartmouth. Imma miss'em, especially since his work/school/study is going to be so intense that the next time he can come here won't be until next year, which is brutal.

Heading to Austin tomorrow. Sorry DMK and Liquid, but I'm basically just picking up my sister at the airport and going back home. On the off chance we stick around, I'll see if I can notify, but it's highly doubtful.

huh

[quote name='NoA insider to Starmen.net']Significant influential figures within NoA have recently taken notice of the increasing interest in EarthBound and Mother 3 due to the numerous calls recieved within the past two weeks. They have taken note of this, even going as far as taking down personal information to advance to their upper management[/quote]

Edit: Starmen.net has quite the calling campaign going on right now. Might as well hop on the bandwagon.

[quote name='Graystone']I've never read any of the Harry Potter books, and I'm not a fan of it Potter either. With that said. Isn't there something you like be it a game, tv, or book? Do you want the end spoiled?[/QUOTE]

I does not bother me if somebody 'spoils' something for me. Big deal, it gives me the opportunity to focus on other things within the book/game/movie.

[quote name='2poor']Grocery store employees might go on strike over here. Hopefully they do. I need a job.[/QUOTE]

Do you know which stores you are referring to? I know Ralph's (I think) went on strike not to long ago as it is owned by Kroger and Kroger = union company.

The strike was basically because Kroger was going to get rid of the employee health insurance. Kroger pays for the individual's health insurance if part-time and the 'families' insurance is full-time. They sent store managers here in the Atlanta division over there to work in these stores and not only did they get paid their usually manager salary, but they were also paid $12-14/hr and working 40-50 hours a week. After awhile there was finally an agreement on the new union contract and I believe most people in the union are very very uneducated. The agreement was that Kroger would offer them a lump sum of money right after the ratification. It went as follows (for the Atlanta division atleast) Department heads: $1500, Full timers: $1200, and Part timers: $800. Now, all employees receiving this lump sum needed to be at the top pay for their position. However, these employees receive this bonus in two parts throughout the year as bonuses. Not any more. They took the lump sum and gave up their future bonuses. Also, in five years after the contract ratification, the company will no longer pay the health insurance of its employees. All employees received a small raise (20 cents or so) once the contract went into effect, raises are now given every 6 months instead of every 9 months, and the pay scales were changed.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']huh

Edit: Starmen.net has quite the calling campaign going on right now. Might as well hop on the bandwagon.[/QUOTE]
My life is even more meaningless without a new EarthBound.

Why it wasn't released here to begin with, is beyond me.

Probably the same reason that Nintendo didn't release the actual Super Mario Bros. II, because it was "too hard" for us American gamers :cry: -- That reason being that they're selectively idiots.

I somehow developed a tolerance for alcohol between the last couple times I went out. I usually drink Jameson (Irish Whiskey), but went with the Captain & Coke last night. Didn't feel a thing after a couple of them.

I hated Earthbound on SNES.
I still have the big box, with scratch n sniff, and strategy guide.

There, I said it.

I hope they don't make another one.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']huh

Edit: Starmen.net has quite the calling campaign going on right now. Might as well hop on the bandwagon.[/QUOTE]
Mother 3 is an amazing game. I have played through the Japanese version twice. I really hope something comes of this, but I doubt it, for Nintendo are assholes.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']This poll angers me:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=2791

I know, lolgamefaqs, but Smash Bros isn't even a true 3D fighter. Why is it even on the list? And why in god's holy name is Virtua Fighter LAST, even below DOA? What the fuck is wrong with people?[/QUOTE]

You know, it just might not be that important. :lol:

[quote name='dallow']I hated Earthbound on SNES.

There, I said it.

I hope they don't make another one.[/QUOTE]

Then send it to me, motherfucker. Because I love it and I don't think a filthy philistine like yourself should have it if he doesn't like it. I'll pay for it even, unless there's something on my TL you want.

There is no room in this world for Earthbound haters, or even Earthbound hate, and I will remember this when I beat the shit out of you with Ness in SSB.

And Brak, Earthbound didn't sell (I think you know this), despite the large box/strategy guide. However, I blame NIntendo somewhat for this for a few reasons. The first is that they didn't release Mother 1/Earthbound Zero, which is amazing, considering the legendary story of its translation (which boils down to "we had it done but scrapped it at the last minute since we didn't think we could market it effectively"). So they'd already missed a chance to give us a starting point to develop a following for the series.

Then, despite the small amount of effort to localize it, they don't think it would sell here, especially not as a GBA game. I bet had it been ported to the DS instead, it would have stood a better chance.

Beyond all of that, what bugs me the most is their flat-out refusal to acknowledge the fans. A lot of CSR/low level producer lackeys at various Nintendo of America positions have remarked about how they have zero chance of bringing it over. Doesn't help that they are kinda smug about it.

Oh, DoK: Family Bound. Quite amusing. It makes me hunger for Earthbound once more.

Morning OTT.

Got some blue screen on startup saying something about closing Windows for some reason. Started up again and it was fine.

[quote name='dallow']I hated Earthbound on SNES.

There, I said it.

I hope they don't make another one.[/QUOTE]
::block::

Ahh, little sister. You managed to miss your flight.

No airport pickup for me now, which was going to be my entire day.

Sorry Strell.

I have this weird thing about never selling any game I've bought and played.

The sole, SOLE exception was Area 51 on PSX.
I was glad to get rid of that.

Although, I kinda wanna play it now.

DAMN, this is why I never sell my games!!

EDIT: Ness is a piece of crap (in melee), if you challenge me with him, I'll laugh, and then proceed to kick your ass.

I will come to Dallas, observe your ways, observer the stalked women, become their friends, seduce them, order them to seduce you, steal your woefully-under appreciated Earthbound, give it to me, and then all of us will go have drinks together.

I know, lolgamefaqs, but Smash Bros isn't even a true 3D fighter. Why is it even on the list? And why in god's holy name is Virtua Fighter LAST, even below DOA? What the fuck is wrong with people?[/QUOTE]

I would like to submit that smash is a "true" 3d fighter. Most people don't like Virtua Fighter because it's not newbie friendly.

[quote name='dallow']EDIT: Ness is a piece of crap (in melee)[/QUOTE] One of the many reasons why the original is superior to Melee. If Ness isn't unstoppable, it's a shit game. ;)

I know, lolgamefaqs, but Smash Bros isn't even a true 3D fighter. Why is it even on the list? And why in god's holy name is Virtua Fighter LAST, even below DOA? What the fuck is wrong with people?[/quote]
Dragon Ball Z beat out both DOA and Virtua Fighter?! Are the DBZ fighting games really that good?

And I agree, Smash Bros isn't a true 3D fighting game.

My fucking TV has been gone for two weeks. I got it back today and watch a movie. An hour into it and the fucking thing starts fucking up.... I hate this repair place.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Don't hate me cause I'm young!

It doesn't matter though. I can take both of you old farts at the same time.
[/quote]
Just checked your profile. You are fucking young.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']95% of Genesis kids turned out to be crack-heads, crack dealers, or crack whores. Which one are you?[/quote]
One of the 5% that isn't addicted to crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back