Free Overnight Media Mail Shipping at Gamestop!

b3b0p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Sounds like an oxymoron, but it's true :)

Yesterday afternoon around 2:00 PM I ordered 2 PSP games off gamestop.com. As I always do, used the FREESHIPALL and USA Value shipping option to get free shipping. For me this accounts to no tax and free shipping. Better deal then I could get even buying it for discount locally. Anyways, the games arrived today in the mail with a nice Media Mail stamp on the box.

Now, all I need is a PSP. I really badly want to try out Darkstalkers, oh so bad.

I think it might be a paradox.;)
I've gotten some stuff from Amazon next day, even though the shipping was budget.

Why would you buy games for a system you don't have.. by the time you get the system, the games could be dirt cheap!

or OOP

They were a present from someone actually. I just went on line and picked them out.

Highly doubt Darkstalkers will be around in 6 months based on its popularity (not in any one store I have ever been to).

I've had that happen too, both EB & Gamestop often send 3-Day Air instead of budget shipping and occasionaly send overnight. I've actually bought a $2 or $3 game from EB and they sent it overnight express, probably cost them more to ship then I paid for the game.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I've had that happen too, both EB & Gamestop often send 3-Day Air instead of budget shipping and occasionaly send overnight. I've actually bought a $2 or $3 game from EB and they sent it overnight express, probably cost them more to ship then I paid for the game.[/QUOTE]

^^Same thing has happened to me a couple of times

bread's done
Back